function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
chrisforcechrisforce 

Instructor Needed!

Hi. I am a developer myself, just not a very good one. I am looking for someone who would be interested in acting as an "on-demand" instructor to help me (while teaching me at the same time) get past my hurdles during my application development. We could settle on an hourly rate and you could bill me for time spent. I would even entertain the idea of a small retainer to get you started.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Chris
TPSTPS
Hi Chris,

I’m a process management/CRM/Salesforce.com partner and available for contracting.

If there’s a convenient time for us to discuss your needs in more detail via phone, please let me know.  I’d be happy to assist on an hourly basis.

Kind Regards,

-Jason Albino

(415) 867-3745

jason@theprojectsolution.com
chrisforcechrisforce
Thanks for the reply Jason. I will send you an email to the address provided.

Thanks

Chris
Alan.MarcusAlan.Marcus
Hi, I've been a Salesforce.com Administrator for the past 4 1/2 years and recently taught some of their classes.  I've reconfigured existing Salesforce databases to match current processes, expanded Salesforce functionality across business websites, and installed fresh new Salesforce databases with imported data from other systems.  I have ran successful email and web-to-lead campaigns during my tenure at Salesforce.com.  I'd like to see if there is an opportunity to work together on the help you need.  Please let me know a good day and time to chat and I would be happy to answer any other questions.

Best regards,

Alan Marcus

office: 415-202-5221
mobile: 415-816-2146
alan@cloudforward.com