function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EricAldermanEricAlderman 

Winter '09 breaks getSSP_URL in SelfServiceUtility.php?

Since the upgrade last night, the getSSP_URL function defined in the SelfServiceUtility distributed by Salesforce appears to return different data. Here is a sample of what is being returned by getSSP_URL:

As you can see, the hostname is repeated. Looking into SelfServiceUserUtility.php, it appears that the cssID (populated by $matches[2] in the php code) now includes the hostname, whereas before the upgrade it did not. I excluded the following from the destURL definition:

$scheme . '://' . $hostname .

which is working, but I am concerned that it will change back.

Anybody else seeing this?

Eric

jazziebjazzieb
Yep, same here .. we ended up just hardcoding it in until we find out more.

Jaz
EricAldermanEricAlderman
FYI, I just received this response from Salesforce tech support: "The PHP toolkits are provided as-is and not supported by Salesforce.  You can post your find on the community forums at developer.force.com or you can get involved in the SourceForge project at sforce.sourceforge.net."

I'm not really a developer, maybe someone wants to make this change at sourceforge?

Eric

EricAldermanEricAlderman

What fun!  Over the weekend, this appears to have been reversed, re-breaking my code.  Now the cssID includes the hostName, do I reverted to the original code and all seems to be working...

Eric