function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LactagenLactagen 

Need Salesforce Consultant

I need a salesforce consultant to help me build out product/payment features as well as assist in building reporting features payments.

I'm also looking for help in integretting a shopping cart system into my salesforce account.
Doug ACFDoug ACF
ACF Solutions is a SFDC Consulting Partner based in Reston, VA.  Please contact me directly at dougsharpe@acfsolutions.com to arrange a time to discuss your customization/integration requirements.
SteveSFDevSteveSFDev
I recent I can help you out with this request. I'm a qualified Salesforce adminstrator and developer with over 12 years experience in IT industry.

Feel free to contact me on smoore10000@gmail.com

Thanks

Stephen
omerutahomerutah

Hi,

We are partners with Salesforce.com and our team is Dedicated to SFDC alone. I believe we can help you with your requests in a manner that will be both effective and also cost-efficient. Thus far we have done close to a hundred different Salesforce.com projects including some with similar requirements to yours.

Please visit us at www.blat-lapidot.com to see our skills and let's schedule a time to speak and see how we can help you.

Kind regards,

Omer Cygler, VP business development                                                                                           omer@blat-lapidot.co.il                                                                                                                  www.blat-lapidot.com  

CRM FanaticCRM Fanatic
I am a Authorized SFDC Consulting Partner with Very competitive rates.  We have the bandwidth this month to help. 

Mike Salazar
Leadforce, LLC
www.LFglobal.com

Thanks!
RiptideRiptide
Hi,

My company, Riptide, is a Consulting Partner and an AppExchange Partner of salesforce.com and can certainly help you with the work.  We have developed shopping cart and ecommerce systems of all sizes in addition to custom applications built on salesforce.com.

We offer a comprehensive set of consulting services related to salesforce.com.  We focus on helping customers get a full return on their investment in salesforce.com.   We accomplish this through a combination of business and technical expertise and specialize in integration salesforce.com with other existing applications.

If you are interested in talking with us about this project you can contact me directly.

Steve Wasula
1-800-RIPTIDE

CRM FanaticCRM Fanatic
I consulted with Carttronics, know that market and can help.
dexterdexter
We can help. ZPlease email me at patty@crm-advantage.com