function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mlogvinovmlogvinov 

Looking for Salesforce Consultant in Silicon Valley

IronKey, maker of the world's most secure flash drives with Internet protection services, is looking for a Salesforce Consultant who'll be working with a solid team of security, design and industry experts.

Responsibilities:
- CRM business process review and enhancements
- salesforce.com application configuration
- salesforce.com access control management and user administration
- Develop and customize business reports
- Develop and deliver end-user training
- Work with Marketing to incorporate customer acquisition campaigns into Sales and Service CRM processes
- Ensure Salesforce functionality and availability; address service issues as they arise
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports to highlight effectiveness of Sales and Marketing

Required Qualifications:
- Functional and technical knowledge of salesforce.com and related partners
- Experience with implementing salesforce.com
- Experience with creating dashboards, reports, custom objects, s-controls and fields in salesforce.com
- Experience with performing data migration into salesforce.com
- Experience and familiarity with web based architectures and databases a plus

This position is based in Los Altos, CA. We will consider on-site engagements only.

If interested, please send your resume to jobs@ironkey.com
CRM FanaticCRM Fanatic
Leadforce, LLC (LFGLOBAL.com) is an Authorized SFDC Condulting Partner and has resources for on-site engagements and administration. I can be contacted anytime at (760) 271.1199

Mike Salazar
RiptideRiptide
Hi,

My company, Riptide, is a salesforce.com Consulting Partner and an AppExchange partner.  We are based in Orlando, FL but have consultants based in Silicon Valley who can work onsite for as long as you need.  The benefit of using us instead of an independent contractor is that the consultant we put on site will have access to our experts.  We can also quickly add additional resources to your projects if necessary.

Riptide prides itself on being able to contribute to the success of your business.  Our consultants have both business and technology skills and will help to ensure your company gets a full return on its investment in salesforce.com.

Please take a look at our website to learn more about all the salesforce.com Consulting Services we offer and let me know if you'd be interested in speaking with us about the position.

Thanks,

Steve Wasula
321-296-7730
SkifasterSkifaster
Hello,

My company, Real Intelligence is based in Los Gatos, and we can address your SF.com needs.

you can call me at 408-569-2515

regards,

Steve Kompolt

Message Edited by Skifaster on 02-11-2008 07:43 AM
CRM ConsultantCRM Consultant
If the consulting job is still open I would like to be considered.

I have extensive experience with salesforce.com implementations, and additional skills
in business intelligence analysis and reporting.

I can help you maximize the value of your salesforce.com reporting and customer information.

Please send me your contact information.

You can contact me at: 415 283 8346

Cheers,
Derek