function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
OmniMedOmniMed 

Salesforce Developer Needed ASAP

Omni Med is a non-profit organization in Waban, MA.  Omni Med has programs in Belize, Guyana, and Kenya that bring health providers with some or no prior international experience to short-term, effective teaching trips, rendering maximal impact for both volunteers and learners.  For the past ten years, we have compiled data on service opportunities with over 300 organizations for interested health providers. 

We're looking for a developer with experience in salesforce.com, web development, and data integration to help us make this data available
to the public.  Please contact us if you are interested.
MKPartners.comMKPartners.com
MK Partners is a Salesforce.com consulting partner that specializes in working with Nonprofits like yours.  From your post it
definitely sounds like we can be of service to you.  If you would like to discuss specifics, please email me at mkaufman@mkpartners.com.

Thanks,
Matt
Ivan FeherIvan Feher

Customer For Life developed numerous nonprofit instances for environmental, economic development and public service entities. Within the next 30 days we will be publishing on the AppExchange a nonprofit solution that addresses the needs of many organizations wanting to track individuals (as opposed to companies) with multiple affiliations.

We are salesforce.com and Google certified consultants as well as published AppExchange developers.

For the Great Valley Technology Alliance we recently designed a salesforce.com system that connected stakeholders with an interest in growing a local economy of 500,000.  Educational institutions, business interests, job sites, venture capital entities, government agencies all needed to communicate and collaborate better for the common good,  http://www.greatvalleyalliance.com/ This sophisticated system was designed to be robust and easy to use. Customer For Life focuses on adoption and processes that drive sustainable growth.

We are also experts at web services that include content management.

Please contact us to discuss your specific needs in greater detail.

Thank you. 

Ivan Feher

ifeher@customerforlife.com
http://customerforlife.com

SteveSFDevSteveSFDev
I'm have extensive Salesforce Administration and developer experience.

You can contact me on smoore10000@gmail.com

Thanks

Stephen
omerutahomerutah
Hi,

Blat-Lapidot are consulting partners of Salesforce.com and we are very close partners with the foundation program as you can see on our profile http://www.salesforcefoundation.org/Blat-Lapidot.

We offer our services offshore for non profits for very low rates as part of our community contribution.

Let me know if we can help.

Best regards,
Omer C.
Joe-Ionia Corp.Joe-Ionia Corp.

I am a Boston based SalesForce.com consultant just wrapping up  large scale integration I would love to talk more about your needs.  Email me at JGaska@IoniaSolutions.com .   We just wrapped up tying in 5 internal applications with SalesForce.com feeding data into the application near time.  We specifically focus in healthcare and manufacturing and the overlap between them, I have direct local references.

Thanks

-Joe

KunlunKunlun
I have great experience of web api, apex, s-control.
you can contact me: kunlun.software@gmail.com

Regards
Kunlun