function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
benwrigleybenwrigley 

London, UK Salesforce Trainer wanted

We are looking to employ a freelance on-site SFDC trainer for a 3-month period. We are based in Kensington Village business park, West Kensington, London. We operate a network of job boards including planetrecruit.com, workthing.com and totallyfinancial.com and are rolling out a customised SFDC service as part of a new ERP solution. A sales floor of over 50+ executives will need training in general SFDC functionality as well as pipeline and quotation management. Training requirements to be discussed but one-on-one and 'walking-the-floor' will be integral elements of the training programme. There would be an opportunity to learn the BigMachines Product Configurator - a SFDC plug-in. Free on-site gym.
ThinkTechLabsThinkTechLabs
Hi,

Please contact me regarding this engagement. We have an expert certified trainer who would be perfect for this position.

Regards,

Think Tech Labs
sales@thinktechlabs.com

www.ThinkTechLabs.com

omerutahomerutah

Hello,

We are consulting partners of Salesforce.com and would be interested in ofering you our training services. We are headquartered in Israel and have extensions in the U.S, Canada and the UK. We offer most of our serices offshore but as you can understand we do a lot of on-site work as well.

Our team specializes in the Salesforce.com application and have a lot of experience in training and in change management. We have done over 55 SFDC projects in 2007 alone worldwide. (please see our website www.blat-lapidot.com)

Please let me know if you can send me some more details about what you are planning such as:
1) timeframe - when is this project due?
2) How many days/week
3) estimated budget
4) Do you have a training plan in place?

These details should give me a first idea about your needs and i will be happy to schedule a follow-up call this week.

Best regards,
Omer Cygler
VP business development
omer@blat-lapidot.co.il

KC-CRM AnalystKC-CRM Analyst
Unfortunately, I am unable to offer my services to the original poster of this topic.  I would like to take this opportunity to point out to the business who last responded with a description of their company and the very talented staff they employ that they may want to write these responses ahead of time and customize them based on the poster's request.

Let's face it.  Salesforce is in broad use by businesses, both large and small, that would prefer a sense of professionalism.  Spell check is provided within these boards in order to allow us to become lazy in our work.  Now, it may be that you were in a hurry to post and that is the reason you have spelling and grammatical errors riddled throughout your post.  Remember, perfection is worth the extra effort and time that it takes to achieve.

Ali1976Ali1976
Dear Sir/Madam

We are based in Manchester, UK and expertise ourselves in Salesforce development and customisation. We can also provide consulting as well.

If this opportunity still exists then we would like to take this up.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Ali