function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nikunj VadiNikunj Vadi 

Getting error while deploying in eclipse IDE

I am trying to transfer my package into another org.  i am getting this page layout error. Not able to solve it . please help.

Error:

File Name:    layouts/ClearCloud__c-ClearCloud Layout.layout
   Full Name:  ClearCloud__c-ClearCloud Layout
   Action:  NO ACTION
   Result:  FAILED
   Problem: In field: relatedList - no CustomField named MappingITGovernRisk__c.IT_Govern__c found

File Name:    layouts/Company_Hierarchy__c-Company Hierarchy Layout.layout
   Full Name:  Company_Hierarchy__c-Company Hierarchy Layout
   Problem: In field: relatedList - no CustomField named MappingGovernanceCompanyRegulation__c.Company_Hierarchy__c found

File Name:    layouts/Governance__c-Governance Layout.layout
   Full Name:  Governance__c-Governance Layout
   Problem: In field: relatedList - no CustomField named RiskRulesMapping__c.Governance__c found

File Name:    layouts/Milestone1_Milestone__c-Project Milestone Layout.layout
   Full Name:  Milestone1_Milestone__c-Project Milestone Layout
   Problem: In field: relatedList - no CustomField named JunctionClearMilestoneAndRisk__c.Clear_Milestone__c found

File Name:    layouts/RegulationHierarchy__c-RegulationHierarchy Layout.layout
   Full Name:  RegulationHierarchy__c-RegulationHierarchy Layout
   Problem: In field: relatedList - no CustomField named MappingGovernanceCompanyRegulation__c.RegulationHierarchy__c found

File Name:    layouts/ResilientRisk__c-RiskMaster Layout.layout
   Full Name:  ResilientRisk__c-RiskMaster Layout
   Problem: In field: relatedList - no CustomField named RiskRulesMapping__c.ResilientERM__c found

File Name:    layouts/RulesStudio__c-ControlMaster Layout.layout
   Full Name:  RulesStudio__c-ControlMaster Layout
   Problem: In field: relatedList - no CustomField named RiskRulesMapping__c.GRCRulesStudio__c found

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
I see that all these errors are because the Custom Fields are not found in the destination org.
Include all these fields as well while deploying or atleast create these fields in the destination org before deploying.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
Nikunj VadiNikunj Vadi

Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I have tried doing that but i cannot see the custom field over there. 

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
You should have the custom fields on the source org. These have to be replicated to the destination org.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
Nikunj VadiNikunj Vadi

I found my solution in knowledge article . still i am not getting where to find this option . Please help .:P

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC

Lets take the case of the first error.

File Name:    layouts/ClearCloud__c-ClearCloud Layout.layout
   Full Name:  ClearCloud__c-ClearCloud Layout
   Action:  NO ACTION
   Result:  FAILED
   Problem: In field: relatedList - no CustomField named MappingITGovernRisk__c.IT_Govern__c found

In this case eclipse is trying to deploy a layout called ClearCloud Layout as can be seen from the Full Name above. Also all the metadata of this layout can be found in the ClearCloud__c-ClearCloud Layout.layout file mentioned above in the FileName section.

Now the problem says the deploy failed because the customField named MappingITGovernRisk__c.IT_Govern__c is not found.

So Check the object MappingITGovernRisk__c and see if it really has a field called IT_Govern__c. The IT_Govern__c is the API name.

Once you create the field and then redeploy, this error message should go away.

Regards,

Satish Kumar

Nikunj VadiNikunj Vadi
Hey , that field is already there , but it is still giving me error.
Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Ok what about the other fields.
Are the other fields present in the Destination org as well.
Make sure you are checking in the Destination org and not the source org.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
Nikunj VadiNikunj Vadi

destination is org is empty . sorry , i am not getting you . that fields are created in all object. all 7 layout errors are similar . and everything is done on source org.

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Right. So if you want to transfer the layouts of the object, you will have to make sure the object and the fields are deployed as well.

I understand you are deploying the layouts through the IDE. What other components are you deploying along with the layouts.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
Nikunj VadiNikunj Vadi

I am trying to moov my whole unmanaged package