function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dallasgigdallasgig 

Dallas Admin Help Needed

Hello,

We are a high tech firm that needs a Dallas based admin to help us in an outsourched fashion.  We would like to start with some simple changes, and then ask for more complex functions as time passes.  Consultative approach is required.

Please call me at 972-616-1180

Thank you,

Erin

mm123mm123

Eric,

Yes we can help you for this task. Please drop an email to discuss

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

Joe GaskaJoe Gaska

Erin;

We are a SalesForce.com partner and we offer certified OnDemand resources when you need them.  I will give you a call but wanted to quickly post a follow up.

Regards;

Alan.MarcusAlan.Marcus

Hi Erin,

I would be happy to help you out and will reach out later today.  Feel free to drop me a line as well.

Best regards,

Alan Marcus

415 202 5221

MikeRoberts78MikeRoberts78

Hi Erin,

We are a Salesforce's consulting partner. We are specialized in Salesforce CRM products and the Force.com platform, and dedicated to help our customers to speed their businesses and maximize their market success by providing business consulting, customization, intergration, support service and so on. 

Please drop me a line.

Cheers,

Mike

mikeroberts78@gmail.com

NORTHNORTH

ATTN: Hiring Manager,

Our team of certified Salesforce.com experts, have deployed over 100 Salesforce projects.

We're surprisingly affordable, and would love to be included in your RFP process.

Please advise.

All the best,
Carmela

(650) 482-5211

(415) 574-7654

experts@ForceBrain.com

MeenakshiMeenakshi

Hi Erin,

I am certified salesforce consultant and am working as Manager CRM Admin, manages global salesforce instance for over 100 users, can help you out at reasonable price.

Please email me at vermameenakshi@yahoo.com

Regards

Meenakshi