function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mstormsmstorms 

Looking for a SF consultant/developer to customize SF

Hello.

We would like to customize a few things in SF and looking for someone to help us sort out how to do this and also to implement.

We need help with our quoting/mail merge area in SF, creating a custom database of special subscribers and possibly some help setting up forecasting reports.

We work in SF Professional Edition.  Located in Mpls (outside of this area is ok but only in the U.S.)

Thanks!

Alan.MarcusAlan.Marcus

Hello,

I have a long history working for salesforce directly and with their customers.  I would be happy to help you out.  How should we move forward?

Best regards,

Alan Marcus 

415-202-5221

mm123mm123

We can help you for this task. Please drop an email to learn our process & know our first time customer value offers.

Regards,

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

Ivan FeherIvan Feher

Hi There,

We have over 9 years experience with salesforce and are level I, II and Force.com certified, focusing on developing easy to use, intuitive systems. Expertise includes strategic implementations, training, database development and management, reporting and forecasting. Our solutions address your immediate needs with consideration of your future growth requirements. We have found that taking the long view helps our clients be much more efficient while saving money.

Please contact me to discuss your needs further.

Thank you.

Ivan Feher

ifeher@customerforlife.com

http://customerforlife.com

570-972-0405

NORTHNORTH

ATTN: Hiring Manager,

Our team of certified Salesforce.com experts, have deployed over 100 Salesforce projects.

We're surprisingly affordable, and would love to be included in your RFP process.

Please advise.

Best Regards,

Carmela

(650) 482-5211

(415) 574-7654

experts@ForceBrain.com

Message Edited by NORTH on 09-15-2009 09:53 AM
Message Edited by NORTH on 09-15-2009 09:53 AM
MikeRoberts78MikeRoberts78

We have highly experienced, skilled and dedicated salesforce.com and force.com development team. Our experience include large custom applications development on force.com platform. We offer development services on force.com platform and product development services.

Our services include:

Configuration and customization of Salesforce.com,Custom application development on force.com platform,Integration with other applications and data migration and Product development and deploy on AppExchange.

Please drop me a mail mikeroberts78@gmail.com

Cheers,

Mike

Doug ACFDoug ACF

Hi -

ACF Solutions is a certified salesforce.com consulting partner with experience in customizable forecasting and implementation of quoting solutions.  Contact me at dougsharpe@acfsolutions.com to discuss your requirements.

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

Mansa Systems is a Salesforce Consulting partner located in East Bay, CA. We can assist you with this project.  Please contact me to discuss further.

Regards

Siva Devaki

http://www.mansasys.com/salesforce

siva.devaki@mansasys.com

650-248-7958 

sforce2009sforce2009
Consider your work is done 100 percent with high quality and very low cost. Drop me an email at sforce2009@gmail.com