function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CopperCopper 

Seeking Temporary Help of Sales Force user

Non-profit in St. Paul, Minnesota is looking for an experienced Sales Force administrator or super-user to help with start-up (temporary contract work).

mm123mm123

Hi,

Please drop an email to discuss.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

MikeRoberts78MikeRoberts78

Hi,

We have highly experienced, skilled and dedicated salesforce.com and force.com development team. Our experience include large custom applications development on force.com platform. We offer development services on force.com platform and product development services.

Please send me an mail to discuss further. mikeroberts78@gmail.com

Cheers,

Mike

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

We can help you with this part-time assignment with our remote team.

• We have good references from our non-profit organization customers
  • Currently doing a customer portal, force.com sites, visual force project for a non-profit
  • Discounted price for non-profits

Please contact me to discuss further.

Best Regards

Siva Devaki

http://www.mansasys.com/customers

siva.devaki@mansasys.com

650-248-7958 

sbangasbanga

Hello,

Acutedge is a Salesforce nonprofit consulting partner. We can provide you with as little or as much help as you need.

Please contact me directly if you are still looking for asistance.

Thanks,

Sandeep Banga

Acutedge, Inc.

http://www.salesforcefoundation.org/Acutedge

Ph: 484-442-1093

sandeepb"at"acutedge.com

sforce2009sforce2009
Consider your work is done 100 percent at very low cost. Drop me an email at sforce2009@gmail.com
SFDC_ReserviorSFDC_Reservior

Dear Newbie,

We are a team of Salesforce.com Certified Developers/Analysts with effective and elaborate experience on Salesforce.com Platform. We provide E2E solutions to all Business requirments.

We take pleasure to extend our services to your requirement with complete Quality assurance and support. This comes at competitive Billing quotes.

Kindly revert to bestow us with the opportunity to showcase our skills and services.

Thanks

SFDC Reservoirs

sfdc.reservoir@gmail.com 

Alan.MarcusAlan.Marcus

Hello,

I have a long history of working with Salesforce for non-profits.  I would be happy to help out.  Is there a good time to discuss what you need done?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Alan Marcus

415 202 5221

alan@cloudforward.com

NORTHNORTH

ATTN: Hiring Manager,

Our team of certified Salesforce.com experts, have deployed over 100 Salesforce projects.

We're surprisingly affordable, and would love to be included in your RFP process.

Please advise.

All the best,
Carmela

====================================================================

ForceBrain.com offers 1-hour of consultation at absolutely no cost. We have a solid 3-point guarantee that covers deployment, development, & data migration.

Highlights

* 25+ certified consultants with onshore & offshore options.
    * Implementations in Sales Cloud, Services Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Custom Cloud, Portal, & Sites/eCommerce implementations.
    * Force.com development & integration (Apex, Visualforce, Flex, Java, .NET, PHP, etc...)

Pricing

* Fixed affordable proposals based on your spec, time, and budget requirements.
    * Rapid implementation plans start at $500 and deploy in 1 day.
    * CURRENT PROMO: 2-for-1 Force.com development hours, up to 100 discounted hours.
    * Discounted for non-profits and NGOs

Customers

* 100% customer satisfaction.
    * Over 100+ CRM implementations & 25 Force.com applications.
    * Key projects include Kaplan, Dell, Univ. of San Francisco, Fluxion Biosciences, iRise, Nike, Allstate, EA.

Cost-free consultation

* Call us (650) 482-5211 or (415) 574-7654
    * Email experts@ForceBrain.com
    * Contact us!
SFDC Expert.ax410SFDC Expert.ax410

I can complete all your customization & development requirements in just $20/hour. Please contact me at sfdcmaster@gmail.com

Thanks