function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ChristopherJChristopherJ 

Salesforce developer needed - UK based position

I'm looking for permanent Salesforce Developer to be based in the UK managing some administration but mainly development and implementation of new functionality, changes and customisation of a global CRM System.

You will be responsible for developing sandbox and production environments, producing innovative functional designs and driving adoption, data quality and best practice to meet all business requirementsI'm looking for someone with a proven track record in CRM development using Salesforce.com.

Competitive salary plus bonus.

Please let me know if your interested.

TraceyTracey

Hi Christopher

Where about in theUK is this position based?

Thanks

Stephen

ChristopherJChristopherJ

Hi Stephen,

Various options but mainly Guildford, Luton or Edinburgh.

Chris

TraceyTracey

What sort of salary will it be?

ChristopherJChristopherJ

Depends on experience but up to the £45k mark plus 20% bonus

Chris

HODHOD

Hi Christopher,

I am a former Salesforce.com Account Executive and last year launched Hire On-Demand, a career hub for the Salesforce community. We specialize in staffing companies with salesforce Administrators and Developers.

In addition to our Full-Service Recruiting in the U.S., we also offer a Job Board for positions based outside the U.S. For the remainder of our beta, employers may post for free. To access: http://jobboard.hireon-demand.com/JobSeeker/Jobs.aspx

To learn more or to receive the latest monthly updates on Salesforce tips/shortcuts, please subscribe at www.HireOn-Demand.com .

Best regards,

Kim

Kim Wallins
Hire On-Demand
Principal
kwallins@hireon-demand.com
www.HireOn-Demand.com

SAVE $100 on DreamForce! Enter code EXH34030 when ordering! (Good thru 10/2)

JeremyTClineJeremyTCline
I'm in the US.  Are you interested in sponsoring a US citizen and family to move there?
sohamsoham

hi Chris ,

i am interested and feel that am eligible for this role . please give your mail id

Thanks,

Soham 

ChristopherJChristopherJ

Hi Soham,

Sounds good - can you give me a call on 01727 884976?

Thanks

Chris

ChristopherJChristopherJ

Thanks very much for your response.  Unfortauntely at this stage it won't be a possibility.

Thanks

Chris