function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ITVEDITVED 

URGENT *Salesforce System Administrator Required* - LONDON

Hi,

I am looking for a Salesforce System Administrator to be taken on a temporary basis.

Working for one of Europe's leading commercial broadcasting firms, you will be required to assist the Commercial Marketing Team with the following duties:

• support the business with any user queries and issues;
  • must be able to create formula fields;
  • must be able to amend and create page layouts;
  • approaching problems and tasks with an analytical and problem-solving attitude;
  • being able to think out-of-the-box;
  • travelling to regional UK offices for user training (once a year possibly).

Ideally you will have the following experience with:

• Connect for Office & Outlook;
  • Training individuals;
  • Importing and Exporting data to or from Salesforce;
  • liaising with senior directors through to sales managers and assistants;

• Trained as to a Sys Admin level (Advanced Sys Admin a bonus, but not essential).

Please contact me if you wish to find out more about this opportunity.

Thanks,

Edward.

Alan.MarcusAlan.Marcus

Hi Edward,

I helped Salesforce create and deliver their Administrator level courses.  As a result of this I was one of the first 100 certified.

This opportunity sounds like a great match.  Could you send some more information?

Thanks,

Alan Marcus

415 816 2146

alan@cloudforward.com

HODHOD

Hi Edward,

I am a former Salesforce.com Account Executive and last year launched Hire On-Demand, a career hub for the Salesforce community. We specialize in staffing companies with salesforce Administrators and Developers.

In addition to our Full-Service Recruiting in the U.S., we recently launched a Job Board for positions based outside the U.S. For the remainder of our beta, employers may post for free. To access: http://jobboard.hireon-demand.com/JobSeeker/Jobs.aspx

To learn more or to receive the latest monthly updates on Salesforce Admin tips/trends, please subscribe at www.HireOn-Demand.com .

Best regards,

Kim

Kim Wallins
Hire On-Demand
Principal
kwallins@hireon-demand.com

SFTechSFTech

Hi,

I am interested in this position, can you please send more details or provide an email where I can send my Resume/CV?

email: shreyas.sf@gmail.com

Thank You

GeraldineGrayGeraldineGray

Hi Edward

Please contact me: geraldine.gray@mail.com. I have UK and USA work permits.

Thanks

Geraldine 

mrmoserconsultimrmoserconsulti

We provide Salesforce.com consulting services.  We can support you remotely.  Visit www.mrmoserconsulting.com to get started.

shatrunjayashatrunjaya

Hi,

iam really intrested to no more about the offer,is certification is needed for the same.