function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AashikaAashika 

Certified Salesforce Consultant available for Non-profit orgs!

Hi there,

I posses a combination of Database technical skills with CRM - Salesforce consulting experience for Non-profit orgs and Privatly held companies.

I have worked extensively on the SQL Server Database in the technical support/QA Role for the previous companies; and very comfortable in running SQL queries, running reports and extracting data from Databases and CRM tools.

The current assignment that I am working on involves providing Salesforce Administrative and analytical support to – company’s marketing users and Business Dev Executive on Sales and Marketing issues like :-

-    Uploading the Data into LEADS
-    Updating or Inserting the Data into LEADS
-    Creating Validation Rules and Formulas
-    Understanding their Sales Processes on how the LEAD is created and generated and designing the same using the Salesforce platform.
-    Creating Workflow rules for the Marketing Executive to be informed when a LEAD is qualified to be Account based on certain factors
-    Assigning LEADS to certain Sales People based on Residential and Commercial projects using Assignment Rules.

In addition to the above, I am proficient in working with SDLC and Microsoft Visio along with UML.

I believe that I can be an asset to your company and I would like to meet with you to discuss your company goals and my ability to meet them. I am a US citizen and can work for any employer in USA .

For small or large scale projects, short assignments or any help for Non-profit orgs, please get in touch with me - suma_anand04@hotmail.com or call me at - 951-403-1102.

Thanks

Sumita