function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
thecrmninjathecrmninja 

SF Ops Assistant Needed - West Michigan

A successful, actively growing orgnization in West Michigan is seeking an individual with strong SF knowledge to join it's SF Operations Department.  This is a international business that has recently put forward a concerted initiative to develop and maintain SF in a spirited fashion.  The candidate would report directly to the manager of Salesforce Operations. 

The ideal individual would be passionate about developing his/her CRM skillset, have a very positive 'bedside' manner when working with end users and exercise a high level of professionalism at all times.  This is a great opportunity for somebody that's new to the CRM field or looking for stable employment at a dynamic, good-natured organization that is consistnently recognized for it's industry-leading accomplishments.

UPD 12/21/2009 - PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SEARCH HAS BEEN ENDED

Message Edited by thecrmninja on 01-04-2010 11:30 AM
ronirronir

Hi,

Is that  a full time position or contract?

Do you take H1 B ?

Thanks

thecrmninjathecrmninja
This is fulltime.  I do not know their stance on H1-B's but I will check.  Assuming you are from outside of the country, what languages do you speak?  Also, please detail your Salesforce skillset.
lmjohnsonlmjohnson
Would they consider a Salesforce Certified Administrator that works remotely?
ronirronir
Off course english. SFDC BA Skills, SFDC Admini Skill, Good understanding of Apex coding, ................
lakshmilakshmi

Hi

I am interested in this position. I developed some applications using Salesforce.

I live in West Michigan. 

thecrmninjathecrmninja
lakshmi, message your contact details and a brief overview of your experience to me.
thecrmninjathecrmninja
Ronir, message me with a brief overview of your experience and current location/situation.