function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PBS_IC786PBS_IC786 

Need Business Analysts with Salesforce Admin skills

We are a growing ISV partner of salesforce.com and are looking for a strong salesforce admin (preferably certified) with basic platform coding knowledge to join our implementation/professional services team. 

This is a full time position and will be located in our Lehigh Valley, PA. offices.

Please respond with resume and prior work experience related to force.com

U.S. citizenship is required.  Private message me if you qualify for contact details...

Thanks

Message Edited by PBS_IC786 on 02-13-2009 02:52 PM
EAF1EAF1

Hello

My name is Eric and I am a semi retired professional consultant.

I specialize in corporate growth services for small and midsized companies that are looking for way to grow their business and add to shareholder value.

One of the many 'tools that I have come to value is the Salesfore.com platform as a strategic tool to grow business and provide state of the art client service and support to your customer base.  In that process I have learned to serve in the capacity of a Systems Administrator for some of my clients.  

My background experience gives me that ability to see and configure Sforce deployments within the context of an overall corporate growth scenario

I am not looking for a full time position.  However, should you need some short term Project based- additional resources, please contact me.  I am currently preparing to take the Administrator certification before the 1st Q 2009.

Eric Fris

Corporate Growth Services

248 258 6955 (O)

ericfris@corporategrowthservices.com

www.corporategrowthservices.com

Corporate Growth Services has planned and implemented a wide range of assignments, as a shareholder, employee, principal and/or consultant, for various domestic and international organizations. Some examples of successful assignments include:

LEGAL PROCESSING SERVICES COMPANY – Orlans Associates PC

Orlans provides legal representation in mortgage foreclosures, bankruptcies, and real estate related matters.  The firm is headquartered in Michigan with offices in multiple states.  CGS assisted the firm with the development and implementation of a strategic plan for growth and value creation.

PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT ORGANIZATION –  PEO Experts Inc.

PEO Experts is a company that provides small and medium size businesses an integrated and cost effective solution to the administration of workers' comp., payroll & taxes and the management of employee related matters. CGS has assisted the Company in the deployment of its Sales Force CRM system as a tool to stimulate corporate growth.

SUSTAINABLE SURFACE TREATMENTS COMPANY –  Pureti Inc.

Pureti is the leading provider of a photo catalytic antimicrobial treatment system that uses ultraviolet light in combination with titanium dioxide that cleans surfaces and eliminated hydrocarbons.  CGS assisted in the preparation of the Company’s investment memorandum for presentation to investors..

AUDIO TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS COMPANY - Sprox Sales LLC

Sprox specializes in the delivery of wireless audio technology systems to the hospitality industry.  The Company has grown to be the Market leader in this segment.  CGS has developed and implemented the Company’s financial plan and management information systems including MAS 200 and Sales Force.

ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES COMPANY - Hydro Designs Inc.

HDI specializes in water protection by inspecting industrial and municipal water systems for potential cross connection and backflow exposure risks.  The company established a primer position in its local market and embarked on a roll out of its service offerings in the Great Lakes Region as a means to grow its business and enhance corporate value.

SEASONAL WORKER COMPANY - LLS International
This privately owned group established itself as the dominant provider of seasonal Guest worker processing services for US companies seeking to hire temporary labor under US Government Visa guidelines.  The Group continues to expand its business operations prior to an exit event.  CGS is assisting the Company in this corporate development process

COMPUTER SERVICES COMPANY -
Computer Decisions International
This privately owned, $8 mm full service IT firm with a 20+ year track record in the hospitality, manufacturing and distribution market segments, sought to expand its business in advance of an exit event. CGS was retained to develop the plans and strategies needed to realize the owners' goals.

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES COMPANY - Information Solutions Inc.
This firm was a successful, privately owned, information technology services company that wanted an exit plan. With approximately $3 million in annual revenues, the company was marginally profitable. CGS was able to assist ISI to improve operating results and position the company to successfully complete the owners
exit goal.

MEDICAL CAPITAL EQUIPMENT COMPANY - American Dental Technology
This company was a rapidly growing medical equipment manufacturing and sales company with domestic and international operations.  One of the company's strategic alternatives involved a $32 million Initial Public Offering and a listing on the NASDAQ Exchange.

PRIVATE MEZZANINE INVESTMENT COMPANY
Great Lakes BIDCO
As an advisor to various Michigan based growth oriented companies; it became evident that one of the significant barriers to successful expansion was the lack of appropriately structured growth capital. Against this background, Great Lakes BIDCO was launched with a paid in capital base of $7,750,000.

AashikaAashika

Hi there,

I am available for work and qualify for the same. Please let me know your email ID and I can send you my resume too.

thanks