function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AashikaAashika 

Salesforce Consultant available with Business Analysis/Support and Development skillsets.

Hi there,

Please see my attached resume for any upcoming opportunites to customize or administer CRM - Salesforce.com.

Currently, I am working as an Independent Consultant on CRM Salesforce.com and hold an extensive experience in building and configuring applications on Salesforce.com. My strong skill sets includes ; Creating new custom objects and page layouts, Custom reports, Forecasting, and Dashboards, Approvals and workflow,  Mass uploading/updating of data,  Custom End-user training and enhance Salesforce.com programmatically by building triggers, controls and using Formulas.

On the analysis side, I have experience working as a CRM Software Engineer for a large system – Kelley Blue Book, Irvine CA. In that capacity I was responsible for extracting functional requirements from end users, marketing, etc., and translating those requirements into detailed requirements, documenting the detailed steps to configure apps on Salesforce. I am very proficient in working on all aspects of CRM - Salesforce.com system: formula fields, workflow rules, approval processes, sales processes, record types, Data Migration , Data Cleaning and Mass Upload of Data etc. I’ve also worked with daily administration tasks like custom reports, dashboards, user setup, page layouts, etc

On the support role side, I have extensive exposure in working in a customer support environment with companies like Autonomy, Data labs and NowDocs as a – Technical Support Engineer. My main Job function included providing first and second level support to customers on software, and to work with Product development and QA team to deploy interim maintenance releases and future versions of software. On the QA level, I was also responsible for suggesting and implementing improvements that will create a more profitable and high-quality work environment in the software, performing testing for bug fixes and new features that have been introduced into the software.

I believe that I can be an asset to your company and I would like to meet with you to discuss your company goals and my ability to meet them. I am a US citizen and also hold Canadian Green Card, therefore I can work for any employer in USA and Canada and willing to relocate for the right position.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I can be reached on - sumprit76@gmail.com

Sincerely.