function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDCConsultant.ax449SFDCConsultant.ax449 

SFDC Consultant with 20 years of exerience available

Good day,

I have been working with Salesforce.com for the last 3 years and have more than 20 years of overall technology experience.  I have worked both on implementations and have developed applications on the force.com platform and for the AppExchange.  My clients have included start-ups to Global 2000 companies including: Bank of America,  Citi, Wells Fargo, PPG, Bechtel, Kaiser, Ocwen, G.Neil Companies, Scotia Bank, American Express, and Daimler Chrysler.

I can help your company:

*  Customize salesforce.com to support your business processes in all areas of your business including sales, marketing, service, professional services, support, etc..

*  Develop new products on the force.com platform

*  Integrate your product or service with salesforce.com and package it for the App Exchange ( where more than 51,000 existing salesforce.com customers will be able to see your offering)

I looking forward to speaking with you. 

Thank you,

Michael

San Francisco, CA 

(415) 680 3162

Joe GaskaJoe Gaska

Michael;

Could you please send me over your resume and your rates within the LA market, we might have a potential client you would fit into.  Also, as a consulting partner with SalesForce.com we require you hold your Administrator and Developer certification to work on our projects.  Fire me over your resume we'll go from there.

rdubrdub

Michael, could you please provide your e-mail address so you can be contacted for resume requests?

Thanks.

SFDCConsultant.ax449SFDCConsultant.ax449

Please direct all inquiries to the phone number in my original posting.

Thanks,

Michael