function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
megmdksmegmdks 

SF DEVELOPMENT PROJECT --- MORE TO COME --- GREAT PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY

Hello,

Our organization no longer has an in-house developer and we have several projects that we are looking to outsource.  We have an urgent project that we'd like to have completed by next Wednesday, 3/25.  Based on how well this project goes, we will have other opportunities to follow.

Please contact me at meg@merchantresource.com if you are interested helping us out!

Meghan Meierdiercks

Joe GaskaJoe Gaska

Meghan;

I have sent you an email but wanted to post quickly.  We have certified resources available now who can work with you to get all your projects completed on time and within budget.  We are a certified SalesForce partner and we can begin tackling this for you today.

Joe Gaska  

(617)504-7301

JGaska@IoniaSolutions.com
Ionia Corporation
http://www.IoniaSolutions.com
Building your information pipelines – Ionia            

megmdksmegmdks
After further research, it appears that this actually involves the PHP code on our end and therefore, we need help outside of Salesforce.
sbangasbanga

Hi Meghan,

We have developers on staff with PHP and Salesforce expertise, and we can meet your timeframe. Please contact me to discuss.

Thanks,

Sandeep Banga

Acutedge

sandeepb@acutedge.com

HarpurHarpur

Hi Meghan,

The developer on staff at our company has over 7 years experience with Salesforce.com developemnt.

I would be more than happy to set up a quick requirements call and work out a proposal. Please send me an email, and we can get this done for you.

Patty

patty.parsons@successobjects.com

www.successobjects.com

VjartzVjartz

Hi,

I have been developing on salesforce and would like to talk about how I can be of assistance. Please feel free to contact me at vivek.viswanathan1@gmail.com or by Phone at 7788282793/ 4168000504.

Regards

Vivek Viswanathan