function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JohnDGICalgaryJohnDGICalgary 

Salesforce developer required for project work in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Rapidly expanding group of companies is looking for a part-time or full-time contract consultant to do development, customization and programming work in Calgary, Alberta.

Please reply with your relevant experience and billable rate directly to this post or by requesting my email address (I will email you my contact info directly, but will not post it here for spambots to access)

Project work is required immediately of the right candidate and large scale future projects could be forthcoming thereafter.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 

Programmer / Developer found in Calgary to complete the work.  He has very limited Salesforce experience, but he is local and the decision was made to have someone who can do the work on location.

If further support or guidance is required, I may post again.

Thank you to all for your interest.

All Answers

HarpurHarpur

We can help you on a project type basis. One of our consultants is based in Toronto. Please email me for rates.

patty@crm-advantage.com

www.crm-advantage.com

Regards,

Patty

mshelmanmshelman

Please email me at mshelman@sallyforce.com. I'm an independent developer.

Mike

AashikaAashika

Hi there,

I am from Calgary, AB from the North West location. I travel to Calgary often from LA. I can help you in project implementations and can be reached directly on sumprit76@gmail.com. Please send me the email details so I can send you my resume and other details.

Thanks

GoForceGoGoForceGo

Strong developer available with PM expertise available for remote work - goforcego@gmail.com.

Programmer / Developer found in Calgary to complete the work.  He has very limited Salesforce experience, but he is local and the decision was made to have someone who can do the work on location.

If further support or guidance is required, I may post again.

Thank you to all for your interest.

This was selected as the best answer
HODHOD
Hello,

It sounds like you are set for now. Should you need help in the future, I am a former
Salesforce.com Account Executive and last year launched Hire On-Demand, a career hub for the SaaS/Salesforce.com community. We secialize in staffing companies with salesforce Administrators and Developers.

In addition to our Full-Service Recruiting in the U.S., we recently launched a Job Board for positions based outside the U.S. For the remainder of our beta, employers may post for free.

To learn more or to receive the latest monthly updates on Salesforce Admin tips/trends, please subscribe at
www.HireOn-Demand.com .

Best regards,

Kim

Kim Wallins
Hire On-Demand
Principal
kwallins@hireon-demand.com
www.HireOn-Demand.com
shariqabbasishariqabbasi

I am in Edmonton. I am a certified Salesforce Administrator with 7 years of salesforce implementation experience and several satisfied clients. I am available for work in the Calgary and Edmonton region.

Please feel free to contact me at abbasi.shariq@gmail.com

Thanks,

Shariq Abbasi