function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
toliotolio 

Salesforce Developer looking for part-time telecommute work

I have a very strong technical background in web development, with hands-on professional experience from backend systems programming to front-end UI development. I have over 2 years of extensive salesforce development/administration experience with writing code in various areas of the system, including --

> Apex
> S-controls
> Triggers
> Workflow rules
> Approval processes (including auto-approval processes in apex, approval triggered via field updates, etc)
> Visualforce pages/controllers/components
> Reg-ex validation rules
> Adobe flex
> Dashboards and reportings (can build customized reports/dashboards using Visualforce or Flex as well)
> Email templates
> Setting up/managing roles and profiles
> customizing page layouts
> building custom objects, fields, object relationships 

I've worked with the following flavors of Salesforce:
> Unlimited
> Enterprise
> Customer Portal
> One-App

Please send me an email for resume and references. Serious inquiries only!

KLKL

Are you interested in this?

I'm looking for a VF developer for small, fix-fee projects. The work is done virtually. We are a small firm and have built custom applications for our internal use and now want "pretty" pages that connect to Sites. A quick example is we want a form on the web for prospective vendors to complete and the information to populate in our custom object.  We already know the info needed, the specific look-and-feel.  We need you to work your magic to connect the app with visuals. I'll be up-front on my expectations...I am demanding in that if you promise to deliver something on a specific date, I expect it at that time.  I'm open to suggestions as to why something can/cannot be done or better ways to accomplish it, but tell me early on and don't wait until the deadline has passed.   In return, I pay promptly.  I respond to emails/questions promptly so I don't delay your work. Please send your resume, sample projects completed and rates to k_t_le@yahoo.com. Thank you for your time!