function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
omarkassimomarkassim 

Experienced Force.com Developer - Commodities Operations Application

Hi Everyone,

We are looking for an individual developer or a firm to develop an application that will assist in the execution of our Commodities Operations.

al bogari Commodities is a global trade of agricultural commodities. We carry out physical trades of a number of commodities. Please see www.albogari.com/commodities for more details.

The application will be used to manage post contract execution. This will cover areas such as Transportation, Shipping and Documentation. We expect the application to kick in at the close of an opportunity and run through a number of stages of our operations cycle.

Unfortunately a detailed document is not available yet. However, we can outline a set of high level requirements.

If anyone may have any interest, I would appreciate it if you could respond to this message with details of your experience including any prior projects.

If you may be based locally in Dubai, or the UAE. We are willing to consider brining you in-house on a contracted basis.

HarpurHarpur

We can help. Please visit our website www.successobjects.com to get an idea of some of the products we have developed. Success Objects consists of a team of highly skilled, professionals who have been working around Salesforce for over 6 years.

Please email me your contact information, and I can set up a meeting to review your requirements.

Patty

patty.parsons@successobjects.com

omarkassimomarkassim

Hi Patty,

I emailed salesdept@successobjects.com earlier this morning after finding you guys from another posting. I will push that email to you shortly.

ClaiborneClaiborne

I am interested.

You can read about my latest salesforce.com integration here -

http://www.bmighty.com/ebusiness/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=216500305

and here http://www.salesforce.com/customers/manufacturing/vetrazzo.jsp

There is more about my work at http://www.salesforce.com/platform/innovators/claiborne.jsp

I am based in New Orleans,  one of the largest agricultural commodity ports in the United States.

You can reach me at claiborne@claico.com or by replying here.

Thanks,

Message Edited by Claiborne on 04-15-2009 08:14 AM
Message Edited by Claiborne on 04-15-2009 08:15 AM
Message Edited by Claiborne on 04-15-2009 08:16 AM
XactAndyXactAndy

Hi,

Xactium has a significant amount of experience of developing enterprise grade applications for Force.com. We're UK based and salesforce certified.

We have done a variety of post contract work, and also have a generic document generation application which you might find beneficial for this work - see link

Please contact me by email: andy.evans@xactium.com

All the best,

Andy

TraceyTracey

Hi

Let me know if you are still looking for a Salesforce developer

Nik07Nik07
Hi,

We are a Salesforce.com Premier consulting partner and we have plenty experience implementing SFA, MKT, Support,and every standard SF.com module as well as developing custom apps in the force.com platform and integrations with any ERP or legacy software, including SAP, MFG-Pro, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.

As you may know, Argentina is today a very good option for offshore programming or outsourcing as per our peso against Dollar rate: 3.5 to 1. This lets us be very aggressive with our professional services pricing.

We already have several customers in Argentina, USA, Brazil, Colombia, Spain, Chile and Mexico with excellent results.
All our consultants are level III certified.

Please let me know if this sounds like a viable option for your company.

Feel free to contact me in my email or my phone.

Best regards,

Nicolás Orzabal
nicolas.orzabal@sinergytechnologies.com
cel. +54 911 6655-3979
www.sinergytechnologies.com
omarkassimomarkassim

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your responses.

I will get in touch with various individuals over the next couple of weeks outlining our exact requirements in depth.

GoForceGoGoForceGo

I am freelance developer with strong experience on Force.com - I can be one stop shop and actually help you develop detailed requirement - (have a product management and coding background

Please contact at goforcego@gmail.com

KunlunKunlun

Hi

Do you still need developer? My experience is as below:

2 years experience for salesforce, 6 years for software development.

Apex coding

Work Flow

Visual Force

S-Controls

Web API, .net, Java, Javascript

I can start project at once.

Hope we can do a long-term business.

Thanks
Kunlun