function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
joebndjoebnd 

Consultant needed for quick & small but important project

I have an online lead generation business and a subscription to Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition. 

I want to find someone who's experienced with Salesforce's API and can help me create some tight, simple PHP code to insert and update Person Accounts in Salesforce.com from the forms on my websites. 

These are pretty simple HTML form, think 10-20 fields max. The architecture is as follows: 
- each Person Account will be uniquely ID'd by a combo of IP address and name, or, if no name is given (which is a possibility), just IP address 
- when a form is submitted, the script needs to: 

1) search Salesforce to see if that combo of IP and name already exists as a Person Account 
2) if it does, then create a closed Opportunity for that Person Account which contains info on the form submitted (the university degree program the person is interested in, the $$ value of that lead, the time/date submitted, etc.) 
3) if it does not, then create the Person Account record first (with IP, source info, name and address etc. from the form), and then create the Opportunity per #2 above 

I use a handful of the out-of-the-box fields for Person Account objects, and a bunch of custom ones.  The code will need some rudimentary error handling etc. as well.

This should be very easy money for someone who knows PHP and the Force.com API.  I have to believe there are people out there who have created this exact kind of setup before.

I know a little bit of PHP and a very little bit about the API, and this is an important enough piece of code that I would rather just pay someone and make sure it's done right. 

Please respond with details of your experience with both PHP and the Force.com API. 

Thanks! 
Joe

HarpurHarpur

We can do this for you. Please visit our website www.successobjects.com. This will give you an idea of our capabilities as we have developed products to help streamline some basic Salesforce.com processes. You can see our rates and development methodology under the development tab. Our experienced developers can get this project done correctly, within your timeline at a very competitive rate.

Please email me at patty.parsons@successobjects.com and we can discuss further.

Thank you,

Patty

ClaiborneClaiborne

Joe,

I have been working with salesforce.com and php since before there was a php toolkit.

Contact me at claiborne@claico.com or 504 655-0000. I am out of the office today until 10 am, Central Time.

Doug ACFDoug ACF

Hi Joe -

ACF Solutions is a certified salesforce.com consulting partner based in Reston, VA.  We have PHP integration experience and would be happy to support you.  Please drop me an email at dougsharpe@acfsolutions.com so we can discuss the project in detail.

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

Hi Joe,

Let me introduce you to Mansa Systems, a Salesforce.com consulting partner and systems integrator.

We can provide you will a cost-effective resource for your project.

In fact we can provide you with a quote for this project in the next day or so. 

What does your schedule look like in the next few days?  Send me some days/times that are convenient for you and I will send an Outlook invite with conference bridge.

I would be happy to send you a PowerPoint presentation of our Salesforce.com practice.

Regards,

Thomas Gibbs

Director, Business Development

Mansa Systems

www.mansasys.com

Thomas.Gibbs@mansasys.com

sfdccoder1sfdccoder1

Hello Joe,

I am very experieced with integrating SFDC and corporate websites using the API and I can do the job you described.

If you want to see some examples please contact me at sfdc.coder@gmail.com.

Thanks,

David.