function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brian A. ChaseBrian A. Chase 

genproxy

I have successfully logged in using the sample PHP scripts.  I am now trying to use genproxy with our enterprise WSDL and I get this error. 

Notice: Constant ìþ!^H°v*@^P already defined in /home/bins/php/lib/php/SOAP/Base.php on line 77

Notice: Constant è#"^H°v*@^P already defined in /home/bins/php/lib/php/SOAP/Base.php on line 78
<?php

require_once 'SOAP/Client.php';

Notice: Undefined index:   in /home/bins/php/lib/php/SOAP/WSDL.php on line 584

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /home/bins/php/lib/php/SOAP/WSDL.php on line 584

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/bins/php/lib/php/SOAP/WSDL.php on line 584

?>

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Brian

adamgadamg
Hmmm - I don't think you should be using genproxy; the PHP toolkit on sourceforge uses the Partner WSDL, and don't require proxy generation - make sense?

No, It doesn't.  I am trying to integrate a shopping cart for a customer.  They have an enterprise account with Sales Force.  I need to be able to make entries in their SForce pages when a customer purchases a product.  Don't I need to use their enterprise WSDL?  If so, isn't that what genproxy is for?  If not, does anyone know how to integrate the Enterprise WSDL?

or

Am I reading the notes wrong?  Are you saying we come in as a partner WSDL and their username and password will redirect them to the correct site?

Please ignore last message.  I see that we can login to their site without the WSDL issue.  Thanks.