function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
osamanosaman 

Salesforce Integration with PHP

Hi,

I am new to php integration with salesforce. I have downloaded phptoolkit13.0 And I am trying to implement a sample provided on the website. I am facing a problem that when I run the page an error come

Fatal error: Class 'SoapClient' not found in C:\phpToolKit\soapclient\SforceBaseClient.php on line 121

I downloaded nuSoapClient package and it contains different classes.

Can someone tell me how to integrate the nusoapclient package in to toolkit?

Thanks 

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Park Walker (TAGL)Park Walker (TAGL)

The toolkit is designed to work with the SOAP extension in PHP 5. If you are using PHP5 then you should be using that.

Others have attempted to get it working with nuSOAP, usually because they cannot upgrade to PHP 5. If that's your case you might want to search here for nuSOAP.

Park 

All Answers

osamanosaman

ok I have included the classes with INCLUDE(" ")

now I am facing another error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method soapclient::__setSoapHeaders() in C:\phpToolKit\soapclient\SforceBaseClient.php on line 145

anyone has ever faced such an error? 

Park Walker (TAGL)Park Walker (TAGL)

The toolkit is designed to work with the SOAP extension in PHP 5. If you are using PHP5 then you should be using that.

Others have attempted to get it working with nuSOAP, usually because they cannot upgrade to PHP 5. If that's your case you might want to search here for nuSOAP.

Park 

This was selected as the best answer
ajayjainajayjain

i am even using php 5.4 but same problem is  there . But is the use of nusoap if soap is already enabled in php.ini

ajayjainajayjain
please solve the problem i am even facing same problem in windows i have enabled soap dll in php.ini