function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AndySAndyS 

Language reccommendations for Apex inbound Web Services clients. Perl options?

I have created a set of Apex-based inbound web services.  I need to create a client application to make calls to these web services. 

I have tried using Perl with its SOAP::WSDL package to process the SF-generated WSDL for my webservice and make inbound calls.  I have been generally, successful, but have run into a roadblock when trying to define and pass in mutliple headers (DebuggingHeader in addition to the SessionHeader). The SOAP::WSDL package doesn't appear to support multiple Headers.  (Or, not unlikely, I don't understand how to make it support multiple headers.)

I am looking for input from others on environments they have used to create WSDL-based clients.  I need a way of creating a basic soap client that can process the (relatively simple) WSDL that is generated by Apex for my custom webservice. 

Can others share the evironments they recommend to build such clients?  I am willing to change from Perl if another environment will prove more fruitful.

If others have experience in Perl doing this - especially using SOAP::WSDL or SOAP::Lite - sharing examples or pointers to aid in doing this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.