function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SpuddySpuddy 

Salesforce Campaign Administrator Required NOW!

We are a fast-growing software company located in Toronto offering disclosure management solutions to publicly traded companies. We are just heading into our conference season and need someone who is highly experienced with Salesforce to manage pre and psot campaign marketing for us. Here's what's required of the Campaign Adminstrator (CA):

• We'll get lists of conference delegates that will exclude email and telephone numbers. The CA will compare these lists against our database to identify those contacts that already exist in our database.
  • Ca will procure or subcontract the procurement of emails and phone numbers for those names that don't exist in our database within a couple of days of receipt of lists (up to 1,000 specific names at a time. We have a contact in India that we can connect them with and we have an account with Jigsaw also.)
  • Final lists of new contact info to be uploaded to SF by CA.
  • CA to coordinate voicemail and email campaigns through BoxPilot (autovoice mail) and Salesforce for both pre and post event marketing.

I anticipate that this role will take about 100 hours for the month of May and likely half of this for the month of June. This could also lead to an ongoing gig or a full-time position at our company.

Ivan FeherIvan Feher
We are salesforce.com level II and Google certified as well as published AppExchange developers. Please contact us at your convenience.

Thank you.

Ivan Feher
212-920-1495
ifeher@customerforlife.com
http://customerforlife.com
SpuddySpuddy
So would you have someone in your group that could take on the role that I described?
Ivan FeherIvan Feher
Yes, we have a qualified individual ready to work with you. Please contact us to discuss,

Thank you.

Ivan Feher
212-920-1495
ifeher@customerforlife.com
http://customerforlife.com
Ensemble CRMEnsemble CRM
Spuddy

We have a full team and some excellent fits for requirements. Here is a link to our site and some of the team members that could work with you on implementing your requirements. Pleae contact myself at curtis.christensen@ensemblecrm.com or David Greenberg at david.greenberg@ensemblecrm.com for a rate quote and to discuss your specific requirements.

You can also give David a call at  510-685-8788 (mobile)
thanks
Curtis

Jenn BJenn B

Hello -

Am currently an administrator for a Global Publishing/Events management firm -

Have 5 years sfdc Implementation-Project Management/Integration/BA/Training - System Admins/End User/Campaign and Marketing Management

Looking for remote work - as sys admin and continuing development -

If you would like to speak or view my cv please contact me

ianjennbolton@btinternet.com

Thanks

Jenn