function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KatmandoKatmando 

SFDC Administrator - opportunity to work from home!

ADC provides the connections for wireline, wireless, cable, broadcast, and enterprise networks around the world.  www.adc.com.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

We are currently looking for a Salesforce.com Administrator to support our Sales Operations group located at our World Headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN.   

The Salesforce.com Administrator supports Global Sales, Customer Service, Technical Assistance Center, Marketing, and business unit functions within ADC.  As a Project Manager, this position provides technical strategy and direction to ensure the Salesforce.com application aligns with, and meets business requirements. This individual will provide best practices and recommendations for integration and application development, deployment, and iterative refinement.

Responsibilities will include the following:

• Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
  • Review, develop and execute project plans to address user requirements.  
  • Provide proactive best practice guidance to the global user community and team members to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com .
  • Proactively identify and implement application solutions, enhancements, and system integrations that meet business requirements. 
  • Drive and increase customer adoption and ensure satisfaction 
  • Act as liaison between the Business and IT

Qualifications:

• BA/BS Degree (or equivalent) in a related discipline
  • 1 plus years experience with implementation and configuration of salesfore.com required, 2 years plus preferred.
  • Project management skills: Ability to effectively management and prioritize projects
  • Demonstrated professionalism interacting with all levels of user community
  • Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise
  • Exposure to S-controls and APEX coding
  • Experience collaborating with IT and functional units
  • Experience aligning business process requirements with technology

If interested, contact Alison Arom, SR Recruiter at alison.arom@adc.com or 952-917-0162.

Message Edited by Katmando on 06-09-2008 02:32 PM

Message Edited by Katmando on 06-09-2008 02:36 PM
Ensemble CRMEnsemble CRM

We have a perfect match for you in your locale if you are open to a contractor role. Please reach out to me to discuss. thanks

curtis.christensen@ensemblecrm.com

YoungDYoungD

If you would consider a remote administrator, please review my resume: http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dfrqt74g_41dqf2jjdk

Thanks!
Darcy Young

Message Edited by YoungD on 05-15-2008 12:53 PM
Siva DevakiSiva Devaki

We can surely provide remote administration work with cost-effective support services. Please do let me know. You can reach me at 510 725 4585 or siva.devaki@mansasys.com

Thanks,

Siva

KatmandoKatmando

If you are interested in this position, please contact:

Alison Arom

Sr. Recruiter

952-917-0162

alison.arom@adc.com