function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
san k.ax737san k.ax737 

Getting Error while creating new standard Quote output line item.

Getting below error while saving new Quote line item.

common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20003: ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CSTORAGELIMIT", line 197 ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CSTORAGELIMIT", line 664 ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CSTORAGELIMIT", line 711 ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CSAVEUTILS", line 437 ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CSTANDARDENTITYDATATEMPLATE", line 1918 ORA-06512: at line 1 {call cStandardEntityDataTemplate.insert_stdentdatas(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)} {call cStandardEntityDataTemplate.insert_stdentdatas(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}

--san

KrishSFDCKrishSFDC

Hi Krish,

Are you trying to create a lineitme directly in Salesforce or getting the data from Quote into Oracle DB.Can you brief me in detail when you are getting this error ?

Thanks

Gopi

DBSync LLC

www.mydbsync.com

Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC

Hi San, 

For a query to take longer to run you don't need to make any code changes. In fact the same query may work in different orgs, as the important factor is the distribution data. In other words, the same query may run fine in a sandbox where the total number of records (including soft-deleted ones) is X, but may time out in production where the total number of records is Y, where Y is greater than X.

The reason for this is that if a query is selective it will run faster as it will be index driven, if a query is unselective it will not be index driven and a full table scan will be necessary, which requires time proportional to the amount of records.

A query is selective when at least one filter returns less than 10% of the records up to 333k AND it is based on an indexed fields. There are standard indexed fields (like lookups, master detail relationships, unique, external id, and audit fields) and custom indexed fields (indexed by Salesforce).

Regards,

Ashish

Santosh KumbarSantosh Kumbar

Thanks for the reply Ashish... I am not doing anything that do with soql and DML here...

I jus created fresh developer org and tried creating Standard Quote and Attach some Quote output line to it, While creating Quote output line i got this error.

Santosh KumbarSantosh Kumbar
Gopi, I am just creating standard quote output line in developer org... no 3rd party data is involved in my action
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC

Hi Santosh, 

This is very unusual behavior, please check if there are any hidden validation rules or exceptions or any required fields in the Quotes' and related fields.

Regards,

Ashish

Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC

Hi Santosh, 

Also, enable the debug logs and check if there are any errors.

Regards,

Ashish