function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JPatrick76JPatrick76 

Putting together a cloud product

I am in the process of putting together business specifications for a project.  At this time I would like to use Salesforce.com as the platform.

I am trying to develop a solution for small businesses.  I want to create an eCommerce site where goods and pre-packaged services can be purchased via credit card or paypal on the front end, as well as generate and route leads from Social networking sites Linkedin, Facebook, Myspace, and Google Adwords.  More or less, I plan to deliver a package to my clients where with a few minor tweaks to SFDC sites to reflect current website style, corporate data import, and some business analysis for the ad purchase (keyword identification) my clients will be off to prosperity.  I will be procuring the ad credits for my clients as well as the license for salesforce.  They will essentially be buying a pre-packaged solution from me on the SFDC Platform.

Please let me know if any of you feel like you can do this, and if so, I am willing to discuss moving forward. 

mm123mm123

Hi,

We are interested to offer the solution for your business requirements. Please touch base with me.

Regards,

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

XactAndyXactAndy

Sounds like a great idea.

We recently built out our own web-site and developed a content management system and blog based around Sites as part of it - just gone live with it here. We've also developed security/session capabilities for account login etc for another client.

Let me know if you'd like to talk.

Cheers,

Andy

andy.evans@xactium.com

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

Mr. Patrick,

Let me introduce you to Mansa Systems, a Salesforce consulting partner and systems integrator.

We can provide you with a very cost-effective project quote to develop your application.

Please provide me with your business email and I will send you a PowerPoint of our Salesforce and Force.com practice.

Then we can set up a time to discuss your requirements.

Regards,

Thomas Gibbs

Director, Business Development

Mansa Systems

Newark, CA

www.mansasys.com

Thomas.Gibbs@mansasys.com

KunlunKunlun

Hi Patrick

I am interested in your project. My experience is as below:

2 years experience for salesforce, 6 years for software development.

Apex coding

Work Flow

Visual Force

S-Controls

Web API, .net, Java, Javascript

If you need any help, please contact me : kunlun.software@gmail.com

I can send you my resume and discuss details. Hope we can do a long-term business.

Thanks
Kunlun

Message Edited by Kunlun on 06-15-2009 08:36 PM
Message Edited by Kunlun on 06-15-2009 08:36 PM
Message Edited by Kunlun on 06-15-2009 08:37 PM