function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
cinov8cinov8 

Technical Consultant Position in Toronto (Richmond Hill), Ontario

Cinovate is looking for a temporary, full-time, intermediate-level Technical Consultant. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years experience in a developer, team leader, or technical consultant role.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work on exciting customer projects; each with diverse business and technical challenges. Cinovate is a fast paced environment, ideal for ambitious self-starters who enjoy something different each day.

Responsibilities:

• Work closely with project team to determine customer requirements
  • Design and implement technical solutions for customers built on the Salesforce.com platform
  • Configuration, APEX/Visualforce development, report writing
  • Devise and execute data migration strategies
  • Keep executive and project team members apprised of progress and time to completion for all tasks
  • Other duties that contribute to the successful completion of client projects on time and budget

Qualifications:

• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related-field
  • Experience with Salesforce.com configuration preferred, but relevant experience within CRM or related applications is also highly valued,
  • Experience with APEX, and Visualforce preferred
  • Java, JavaScript, PHP, MS .Net, SQL
  • Background in Web Development ideal
  • Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
  • Adept at translating customer requirements into technical specifications
  • Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, and propensity to handle competing priorities and varying customer demands with poise and professionalism
  • Good business acumen with an understanding as to how a CRM application can be utilized to improve business processes and the bottom line
  • Strong understanding of the value proposition for Cloud Computing/OnDemand models

To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to careers@cinovate.com.
Message Edited by cinov8 on 07-22-2009 06:10 AM
willingwilling

Hi ,

My name is Prerana Gupta and I live in Bay Area California.USA. I am interested in this position. I am a Salesforce Cerified Administartor with over 15 years of IT experience which includes 2 years of experience in implementing SFDC at functional and technical level.

I have worked on

Getting requirements and creating Functioanl specifications

APEX to develop Triggers, Classes  and Controllers

Visual Force to develop new pages

Integration with remote systems

Created Reprots and Dashboards

Created Workflows,Validation rule,Assignment rules, Approval Processes.

Created Public groups ,securty setting, sharing rules

Created New users, objects ,Page Layouts, record Types, profiles

I have worked on most of the areas of SFDC and am very comfortable with the application.

Please let me know if my experience suits your requirement.

You can contact me at Ph: 510-367-6413

Email : prerana_gupta@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Prerana