function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
apexnetapexnet 

Looking for Force.com Developer

Seeking experienced Force.com developers, preferably in the SF Bay Area.  This is a part-time contract position.

Experience with Apex, Visual Force, and Salesforce.APIs is required.  Strengths in systems thinking and object oriented programming are highly valued.

Skills:

* Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs.
* Web Services, Integrations, HTML, and JavaScript.
* Salesforce Certification a plus:  Certified Developer
* Proficient with complete web application development
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
* 5+ years in software development or IT industry

This is a part-time, contract position.

reatlimecoreatlimeco

Certified developer here in Bay Area.

I can be reached at 408-828-7542 or david.mosher@comcast.net

NORTHNORTH
ATTN: Hiring Manager,

Our team of certified Salesforce.com consultants and Force.com architects and developers have deployed over 100 Salesforce implementation and 25 Force.com development projects. We offer enterprise-quality services and solutions for an affordable price! We would love to offer you a proposal to achieve your Salesforce goals. We are based in Redwood City, California, but we have consultants and developers nationwide.

Our key clients include Kaplan, Dell, University of San Francisco, Fluxion Biosciences, iRise, Nike, Allstate, EA.

Review our website for more information about ForceBrain.com and our services.

Contact us anytime at (650) 482-5211 for a cost-free consultation, and ask about our promos.

All the best,
ForceBrain.com
experts@forcebrain.com
(650) 482-5212
mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss, we can help you.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

CredentSolutionCredentSolution

Hi ,

we have team of certified salesforce developers having huge experience with visualforce and apex code . Please do contact me at kapil.singhal@credentbizsolns.com  or call me at 213-784-1684.

Regards,

Dr. Kapil Singhal

Email : kapil.singhal@credentbizsolns.com

Phone : 213-784-1684.

Mike0001Mike0001

I am a certified salesforce.com developer with 6 years of salesforce.com development experience. Rate is $20/hr. All work done from US.

Please contact me at vignette75@gmail.com

Thanks

softappsprosoftappspro

Drop me an email on mbhardwaj@softappspro.com to discuss further. We will meet your deadlines with the lowest cost possible.

Thanks

MB