function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BFCBFC 

Looking for Salesforce Developer - URGENT!

Hello! I am looking to hire a Salesforce Developer to help with integrating our business and building some custom functionality! Please email me asap! I have a few projects I would like to get done by the end of the month.

First Project:

Salesforce Version : Professional
1 Admin and one limited accounts with access to leads only

Goal:
Custom Portal on my website www.mywebsite.com/salesteam
Server US ( Linux)
Each Salesperson should be able to through this custom interface( on my site):
1) load new leads ( and they get approved assuming nobody else owns them)
2) Update Leads info, add notes, changes status etc ( which would be pushed out to SF)
This should use the limited access credentials ( so essentially they all share an account but can only update their own leads)
* this can probably be done using web2lead functionality 

Time Frame: ASAP

Budget: Limited ( please provide best quote) 

Thanks

Valentine 

VMoroz@bluefrontcapital.com 

Message Edited by BFC on 01-16-2010 10:25 AM
softappsprosoftappspro

Drop me an email at mbhardwaj@softappspro.com to discuss further. We can meet your deadlines.

Thanks

MB

NORTHNORTH
Our team of certified Salesforce.com consultants, architects, and developers, have deployed over 100 Salesforce implementation and 25 Force.com development projects. We offer enterprise-quality services and solutions for an affordable price! We would love to offer you a proposal to achieve your Salesforce goals. We are based in Redwood City, California, but we have consultants and developers nationwide. Our key clients include Kaplan, Dell, University of San Francisco, Fluxion Biosciences, iRise, Nike, Allstate, EA. Review our website for more information about ForceBrain.com and our services.

Contact us anytime at (650) 482-5210 or (650) 482-5212 for a cost-free consultation.