function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jeffeliteisincjeffeliteisinc 

Urgent Req - SFDC (Salesforce.com) Technical Developers - 10 openings @ India

Hello, Hope you are doing well. This is Jeff and I represent Elite Innovative Solutions Inc. We currently have an urgent job requirement for our client of position SFDC (Salesforce.com) Technical Developers - 10 openings located at India (Most Prob. Hyderabad), which you may be suited or interested in. Please do send me a copy of your updated resume and the best time and # to jeff@eliteisinc.com Position: SFDC (Salesforce.com) Technical Developers 10 openingsLocation: India (Most Prob. Hyderabad)Type of Contract: FULL TIME Ideal candidate should have 1-2 yrs experience in SFDC , must have experience in APEX , Visual Force  and Salesforce.com Integration.Must have good communication skills.  Thanks & Regards  Jeff Healey Elite Innovative Solutions, Inc. Irving, TX 75038 Office : 408-850-1453Fax:972.782.9215jeff@eliteisinc.comURL:www.eliteisinc.com
Adi85Adi85

Hi Jeff,

Am Aditya from India. I have around 3years of experience and in Salesforce i have aroung 1.5 years of experience. I sent my resume. please check.

Thanks,

Aditya.