function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SL_MavenWireSL_MavenWire 

Looking for a Salesforce Consultant for a Limited remote engagement

Hello

We currently are using Salesforce as Support tool. We have limited functionality built out to create and track cases as well as notification of various contacts. We have a requirement to build out SLA, Reports, and some other more advanced features. We are looking for a consultant to assist with building out a list of requirements. Engagement will be done remotely. If you are interested in this oppurtunity please contact me with availability, Rate, and contact details so I may reach out to you.

Best Regards

Sam

mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss, we can help you.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

TPSTPS
Hi Sam,

I am founder of a process management/CRM/Salesforce.com partner and consultant available for contracting.  With over 50 clients nationwide to date, I’ve have been working with Salesforce.com since 2000, and am a Certified Consultant, and Certified Force.com Developer.

If there’s a convenient time for us to discuss your needs in more detail via phone, please let me know. I’d be happy to assist.

Cheers,
-Jason Albino
The Project Solution
(415) 867-3745
SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

Would be glad to help you !

Please check our customer reviews at http://bit.ly/EDSYv

You can learn more about us at http://www.mansasys.com

Regards

Siva Devaki

siva (dot) devaki (at) mansasys (dot) com

Ivan FeherIvan Feher

Hi Sam,

We are Salesforce level I, II, admin and Force.com certified with 10 years experience working with the platform. Please contact me to discuss your speciffic need.

Thank you.

Ivan Feher

ifeher@customerforlife.com

570-972-0405

SL_MavenWireSL_MavenWire

Hi everyone!

If you could send me a email at samuel.levin@mavenwire.com I can supply you with a requirements document and some background on MavenWire. I would like to get your rates and a proposal of what you believe the work effort will take to get our requirements implemented.

mwaicmanmwaicman

Hi

We just saw your posting on the job discussion board on salesforce.com. 

We can help you with all your salesforce.com needs at very competitive prices. Please contact us to fully understand your requirements and be able to send a special quote in order to try our services.

info@qualaconsulting.com
USA 1 415 508 3651
ARG 54 11 6240 3465

This is our company profile:

Quala Consulting is a worldwide experienced partner of Salesforce.com based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

For over five years we have assisted organizations and other Salesforce partners successfully deploy the marketing, sales & service cloud and develop custom applications in the force.com platform.

Our native english & spanish speaking consultants bring to your project years of functional skills (sales, marketing, service, operations, human capital performance and IT) and certified technical skills (e.g., .NET, Java, apex, visualforce, force.com sites, s-controls).

Services:
• Business Consulting & Integration 
• Implementation 
• Custom Application Development 
• Force.com Sites 
• Support & Maintenance

These are some reasons Salesforce.com Accounts & Partners choose our offshore services:
• Scalability: Just in time scalability. Scale up your business professional needs without hiring people.
• Reduce time to market: Instant access to full cycle expertise to speed up your business processes.
• Increase cost-competitiveness: Excellent quality of professionals with a very competitive hourly rate.
• Company integration: Our vast experience allows seamless integration with existing teams, systems and processes.

• Country & time zone advantage: Time zone (-3) compatible with USA & Europe.  

LogicRainLogicRain

Hi,

Greetings from LogicRain Technologies !!!!  

If you are looking for best quality work on Salesforce then we are available for you. We are working for Salesforce.com & Force.com customizations or development services. If you have any upcoming or maintenance projects that would require a Salesforce experts or developers then just send an email on salesforce@logicrain.com.

We have well trained Salesforce experts available to compete any deadlines with the best quality development in affordable rates. 

Our skills are not limited to, 

*  Force.com sites development

*  Salesforce Portal Development

*  Web/Win service development/Utility Development for synchronization of data between Salesforce and any other application.

*  Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs.

*  Create new user accounts and configure Salesforce.com to fit security needs at the user and organization levels.

*  Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs

*  Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages, All types of Email Templates

*  Lead, Account, Opportunity Managements

*  Lead Conversion process, email-to-case, web-to-lead implementations

*  Generate different kind of reports & dashboards

*  Development using Visualforce pages, Apex classes, S-controls, Triggers, Webservices, Javascript, Ajax

*  MS Office, .NET/PHP/JAVA integration with Salesforce using Salesforce APIs

*  Code optimization w.r.t. governor limits of Salesforce

*  Data Import/Data migration and manipulation to Salesforce from any existing database (SQL/MySQL/Access/Excel/Csv etc.)

*  Unit tests code coverage and deployments

*  Portals setup & appExchange package deployment

These services are available in just $20 USD per hour with no advance payment:smileyhappy:. 

For more information just send an email on salesforce@logicrain.com.

Regards,  

LogicRain Technologies | Salesforce Service Provider

Gtalk  : logicraintechnologies

Yahoo : logicraintechnologies

Email  : salesforce@logicrain.com

anjaliguptaanjaligupta
Hi,
You can contact me at 9999932978.
I will be shifting to Cincinnati, Oh next month.
wrajguruwrajguru

Greetings for the day. We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a consulting and implementation service provider of SaaS software solutions for small, medium and fortune 1000 companies. We are a highly experienced, skilled and dedicated salesforce.com and force.com development team in Bangalore.

Looking forward for a long lasting business association. Kindly let us know your contact details so that we set up a call and discuss avenues for being associated.

Thanks,

Raj

softappsprosoftappspro

Hi,

Drop me an email to discuss further. We have Force.com certified developers available at low rates.

Thanks

MB

mbhardwaj@softappspro.com