function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
harryr3636harryr3636 

Seeking Visualforce Report Developer for short term project

Looking for a visualforce developer who has experience with reports. We will be developing reports for an executive team, so appearance is just as important as functionality. Project will be remote, and very active over the next 2-3 weeks. I expect in total it will be 20-30 hours of work. Please send me a private message here if you are interested, with experience, rate and availability. Please be prepared to show some examples of reports you've built. Thanks.

mm123mm123

Please drop a email to discuss.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

Mike0001Mike0001

Hi

Experience - 5 years of salesforce.com development using Apex, Visualforce
Certified - yes

Please let me know if you have any questions

Thanking you

vignette75@gmail.com

NORTHNORTH

Hi harryr3636,

We have done an extensive amount of visualforce projects in the past. 

Please feel to email me at experts@ForceBrain.com to further discuss your requirements.

Best Regards,

Sean Considine

sconsidine@ForceBrain.com

(650) 482-5212

Ivan FeherIvan Feher
Customer For Life is sfdc level I, II, Admin and Force.com certified.

We have over 10 years experience developing on the platform and work with global and SMB’s. Please contact me to discuss your specific requirements.

Thank you.

Ivan

Ivan Feher
http://www.customerforlife.net 
and
http://www.customerforlife.com
201 Lackawanna Ave., Scranton, PA 18503
PA 570-972-0405/ NY 212-920-1495
UK +44 208 123 3212
wrajguruwrajguru

Greetings for the day.

We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a consulting and implementation service provider of SaaS software solutions for small, medium and fortune 1000 companies. We are a highly experienced, skilled and dedicated salesforce.com and force.com development team in Bangalore. Our experience include large custom applications development on force.com platform. We offer development services on force.com platform and product development services.

Kindly provide your contact details so that we can discuss in detail.

Thanks,

Raj

LogicRainLogicRain

Hi,

Greetings from LogicRain Technologies !!!!  

If you are looking for best quality work on Salesforce then we are available for you. We are working for Salesforce.com & Force.com customizations or development services. If you have any upcoming or maintenance projects that would require a Salesforce experts or developers then just send an email on salesforce@logicrain.com.

We have well trained Salesforce experts available to compete any deadlines with the best quality development in affordable rates. 

Our skills are not limited to, 

*  Force.com sites development

*  Salesforce Portal Development

*  Web/Win service development/Utility Development for synchronization of data between Salesforce and any other application.

*  Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs.

*  Create new user accounts and configure Salesforce.com to fit security needs at the user and organization levels.

*  Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs

*  Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages, All types of Email Templates

*  Lead, Account, Opportunity Managements

*  Lead Conversion process, email-to-case, web-to-lead implementations

*  Generate different kind of reports & dashboards

*  Development using Visualforce pages, Apex classes, S-controls, Triggers, Webservices, Javascript, Ajax

*  MS Office, .NET/PHP/JAVA integration with Salesforce using Salesforce APIs

*  Code optimization w.r.t. governor limits of Salesforce

*  Data Import/Data migration and manipulation to Salesforce from any existing database (SQL/MySQL/Access/Excel/Csv etc.)

*  Unit tests code coverage and deployments

*  Portals setup & appExchange package deployment

These services are available in just $20 USD per hour with no advance payment:smileyhappy:. 

For more information just send an email on salesforce@logicrain.com.

Regards,   

LogicRain Technologies | Salesforce Service Provider

Gtalk  : logicraintechnologies

Yahoo : logicraintechnologies

Email  : salesforce@logicrain.com