function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JustJavaJustJava 

Java, Apex and Visualforce Developer North East, UK. Salary 45-50k www.just-java.co.uk for details.

Develop, enhance and maintain software to progress software development program and according to my clients best practices.

Working within a scrum team collaboratively within a framework of published standards and procedures. The key responsibility is skills with interactive way of working and the development of high quality software within agreed timescales (stories within a sprint).

Functionality delivered to the scrum team test engineers accurately adheres to the functionality prescribed by the business analysts within the team as evidenced by the tests produced within the team.

Consistent delivery to agreed timescales as evidenced by completed tasks on stories within a sprint.

The Source code is written in such a way that it can easily be read and maintained by other software developers.

Working with Product Owner, Business Analysts and Technical Architect to develop software from a set of requirements using the scrum methodology.

Ability to understand and interpret high level requirements and design sketches during collaboration with BA's.
Communication of prototype or draft developments in reviews
Responsiveness and contribution to product reviews and team collaboration.

Supporting the scrum release planning and sprint planning process through analysis and estimation of development work.

2yrs+ Java/C# and JSP/ASP Experience or Apex and Visualforce.

XML, SQL or SOQL.

ASP.NET or .NET an advantage.

Currently my client is only considering candidates with a current EU Work Visa.

If you have the skills and experience for the above role and would like to know more detail then please contact Zac Stephens at Just Java on 01273 315505.

Please send your CV to zac@just-java.co.uk for a quick response.

Please register and apply at www.just-java.co.uk where you will also receive our Jobs by Email service.

Keywords: Java, Apex, Visualforce, ASP.NET, SOQL, JSP, .NET.

Just Java are an employment agency and employment business. Please see our website for this vacancy and more at www.just-java.co.uk and register for our Jobs By Email Service.

sandesh kulkarnisandesh kulkarni
Hi, I am Software developer with  3.5 yrs of salesforce.com, visual force, apex, Triggers, SOQL, Web service  and Integration experience.
   also have 8 yrs. eperience in c#, asp.net, SQL server development experience.
   I am  looking for onsite opportunities in UK, USA, Australia etc. 
   If any such opportunity there plesase contact me. 91-8888848302 / kulsandesh@gmail.com
Regards,
Sandesh kulkarni