function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
miha198206miha198206 

Certified Salesforce.com administrator/developer is looking for offsite jobs. My rate is $20/hour.

Hello, My name is Mikhail Ivanov and I am from Russia. I am a senior certified administrator and developer in Salesforce.com. I work in IT industry for already 8 years. I am looking for opportunities to work as an administrator and developer in projects on Force.com platform.

My experience in Salesforce.com is 2,5 years. I have the following certificates ‘Salesforce.com Certified Administrator’ and ‘Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer’. Also I am the #1 rank on oDesk Salesforce test (Please see it here
http://www.odesk.com/users/Salesforce-com-ranked-oDesk-test-CRM-Certified-Professional_~~101ae687537ebfa4?sid=49002&recent=no&tot=32&pos=3#tests).

Also I have a wide experience and knowledge in websites development including ASP.NET 3.5, MVC, Web Services and integration with a lot of applications. I am able to make integrations of SalesForce.com with other applications using web services or other approaches.

My clients are from USA, Netherlands, Australia and Germany.
 My rate is $20/hour. If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards,Mikhail Ivanov
mbsportmbsport
Where do you currently live??
miha198206miha198206

I live in Minsk, Belarus.

You can contact me by email: mikhail.ivanov.e@gmail.com or skype: miha1982062

BudiBudi

Hi mbsport,

We are team of experienced salesforce.com developers from Indonesia with client in Asia and Australia.

Let me know if you have any projects with low cost development budget.

regards,

Budi

budi@aerje.com