function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mbsportmbsport 

Need two Salesforce.com/CRM contract Programmers

Please respond to me if you meet these requirements or know someone who meets them. 

Required Job Skills: Sales force CRM Consultant (Application Development)

Looking for a person experienced in Sales Force CRM Application Development, Data Integration and Customizations.

-          Deep knowledge and working experience in Salesforce.com platform – force.com, API call, Apex, Triggers, Visual Force, Workflow, etc. Should enforce best practices, standards and guidelines.

-          Extensive experience in .NET, SQL Server, SQL, VB, ASP and Web Services and CastIron orchestrations.

-          Excellent communication, problem solving, quick learning and training skills.

Years of Direct Experience Required:

-          Minimum 6 years of working experience in CRM and other enterprise applications including deep understanding of business processes related to Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations.

Areas of Direct Experience:

-          Salesforce.com platform, CRM and Other Enterprise applications.

Educational Requirements:

-          Bachelors or Post Bachelors with at least 6 to 10 years of working experience in IT Industry.

-          Salesforce.com developer certification is preferred.

Ivan FeherIvan Feher

Over 10 years experience developing salesforce.com solutions. Certified level I, II, Admin and Force.com. Heavy Sr. business mgt. experience.

Please contact me.

Ivan Feher

570-972-0405

ifeher@customerforlife.com

NORTHNORTH
Hi mbsport,

With over 100 Salesforce deployment and over 20 Force.com development projects successfully implemented, ForceBrain.com is the leading low-cost Salesforce.com and Force.com consulting partner.

We strive to provide the best solutions at the lowest cost possible. Check out our Salesforce service listing and read how we always go the extra mile for the customers: http://tinyurl.com/yhdn9cq.

Please feel to email me (see below) to further discuss your requirements.

Best Regards,

Sean Considine

sconsidine@ForceBrain.com

(650) 513-1670

Message Edited by NORTH on 03-05-2010 03:21 PM
mbsportmbsport
Forgot the location...It's Sunnyvale, Ca
NORTHNORTH

Hi mbsport,

We are based in San Mateo, around 20 minutes drive from Sunnyvale.

Call me anytime to discuss this opportunity.

Sean Considine

sconsidine@ForceBrain.com

(650) 513-1670

Message Edited by NORTH on 03-05-2010 03:27 PM
Mike0001Mike0001

experience - 5 years of salesforce.com development

certified - yes

available - immediate

contact - vignette75@gmail.com

thanks

BudiBudi
please contact budi@aerje.com for low cost development.
mbsportmbsport
Are in the Bay Area and do you meet the job description??
HireOnDemandHireOnDemand

Hi,

Our company, founded by a former Salesforce.com Account Executive, specializes in staffing companies with experienced Salesforce Administrators and Developers.  I understand that you are looking for a Salesforce.com/CRM Programmer.  We staff people across the United States and currently have a pool of qualified candidates in the Bay Area.

If we may be of assistance, please feel free to get in touch. To learn more, or to receive our monthly eBriefing featuring Salesforce tips, time-savers and top industry talent, please visit: www.HireOn-Demand.com.

Best regards,

Natasha
www.HireOn-Demand.com

yoyoyoyo

I can send my resume, if you could send me your contact details. My email is eperla@live.ca

Thanks