function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JTorontoJToronto 

Automation of daily data loads using Pervasive / Boomie - Contractor required

Need an experienced contractor to set up Pervasive or Boomie middleware to schedule & automate the daily process of data uploads (.csv files) into SFDC.
NORTHNORTH

Hi JToronto,

With over 100 Salesforce deployment and over 20 Force.com development projects successfully implemented, ForceBrain.com is a leading low-cost Salesforce.com and Force.com consulting partner. We have the right people, the most experience, and the best methodologies to cost-effectively and efficiently deliver customized solutions, suited for your business needs.

Our clientele covers a wide range of industries, from small to international enterprise conglomerates, including Kaplan, Dell, University of San Francisco, Fluxion Biosciences, Aldon, Ingres, iRise, among others. We strive to provide the best solutions at the lowest cost possible. Check out our Salesforce service listing and read how we always go the extra mile for the customers: http://tinyurl.com/yhdn9cq.

Please contact me anytime to discuss about your requirements.

Regards,
Sean Considine
sconsidine@ForceBrain.com
415-504-2593

mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss, we an help you.

MV

nj.teh@hotmail.com

Mike0001Mike0001

I have 5 years of salesforce.com data loader experience using cast iron, pervasive, data junction, oracle data integrator, apex data loader and custom data loader solution implementation. I am a certified salesforce.com consultant.

Please contact me at vignette75@gmail.com

Thanks

softappsprosoftappspro

Hi J,

Drop me an email in case you are still looking for help on this one.

Thanks

MB

mbhardwaj@urgtech.com

CRM FanaticCRM Fanatic
Hi, Leadforce is an authorized Consulting Partner with over 90 implementations including integration with Boomie and Pervasive. Please review our site www.lfglobal.com we look forward to hearing from you! Mike 760.271.1199