function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sbangasbanga 

Needed - Expert Salesforce.com Developer (20+ Hours/week)

Acutedge, a Philadelphia based Salesforce partner is looking for a Salesforce.com Certified Developer for ongoing projects – 

You MUST have EXCELLENT verbal and written English skills.

Workload in the first 4 weeks could be up to 40 hrs/week. Thereafter approximately 20 hrs/week.

Consulting experience preferred.

Qualifications:

• Expert in Salesforce.com APEX triggers, classes and Visualforce, including deployment to production (i.e. test classes coding)

• Comfortable with reading through existing code and modifying it

• Expert in javascript and DOM Manipulations

• Expert in manipulating custom links in Salesforce.com

In the first 4 weeks your task list may be as follows - 

New VF component
Create a VF component to be included in Accounts and Contacts page layouts 

The VF component will have the following features: 

• Show relationships in a "Tree graphic view"
• The VF should be able to support creation and viewing of the following relationships: 
• Via a custom relationship object, relationship between Contact to Contact
• Via a custom relationship object, relationship between Contact to Account
• Via a custom relationship object, relationship between Account to Account
• Account Hierarchy (via the standard parent account field)
• Contact and Campaign, via the campaign Member standard object
• Ability to search for relationships and do a quick view of the related record
• Support for multi-level display (i.e. Contact A is employee to Account A; Expanding Account A, you will see that Account A is a parent account of Account B and C; Expanding Account C, you will see that it has employee Contact B, and expanding Contact B, you will see that he is a Coordinator at Campaign A)

Existing Visualforce editing:

Edit an existing Key Contacts VF to change its behavior. The Key Contacts VF is a VF embedded in an Accounts Page Layout and if a new Contact is created through this VF, the record type selected for the contact must be dependent on the record type from which the contact was created (i.e. if Account is Home Office Record type, the contact created must be defaulted to Legislative Individual record type)

Trigger Creation:

Create a trigger on create and on update on the Activity / Task standard object. Whenever a task is completed, it will look at the parent Account or Contact and then query all tasks completed under the parent account and update the total number to some fields in the parent account/contact
Copying of VF and APEX classes and trigger

Some VF's and triggers are created for Contacts which supports Additional addresses for contacts, plus some behaviors. A similar object (Additional address) is created for Accounts but all VF's, triggers and classes created for the first objects should be replicated to the new object (and of course edited to use the naming convention of the new object). No additional new features - just a direct copy of all VF and triggers/classes

VF Javascript:

A VF Javascript must be created to rename "Total Value Won Donations" in Programs page to "Total Value Donations" (i.e. remove the word Won). Currently, the labels are not available to be changed using standard wizard.

VF page labels:

Some existing VF components need some label changes (i.e. Zip/PostalCode should be "Zip / Postal Code").

There are other labels all over the org that need fixing.

Please email your resume highlighting any relevant experience and your rate/salary requirements to jobs@acutedge.com.

Thanks!

Sandeep