function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vijju123_1vijju123_1 

workflow on account object

hello friends

i have a sineario that  i need a workflow on account object .if a new account is created in  account object then workflow rule fired for 50days. i need to get email for 1st  to 50 days.every day (1st day or 2nd day)should be display on email. in 51day i would not get the mail ..help me

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Rahul_sgRahul_sg
i think you should go for the batch class. creating so many wf rules is not a good option. schedule this batch class to run every day and send email for those accounts where created date <=50 days

All Answers

Rahul_sgRahul_sg
i think you should go for the batch class. creating so many wf rules is not a good option. schedule this batch class to run every day and send email for those accounts where created date <=50 days
This was selected as the best answer
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC

Hi Vijju, 

You can create a time based workflow and create 50 actions under that each firing at 1+ day. 

You can create one action and keep cloning to get the 50 but it would be a tire some job. rather you may go for a Trigger and An Apex class. 

However we can add upto 200 actions to one workflow. 

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=limits_approvals_workflows.htm&language=en_US

Regards,

Ashish

vijju123_1vijju123_1

is it possible through workflows.????i need it with wf..

Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC

Hi Vijju, 

Please read my above post - it is possible with workflows. 

Regards,

Ashish

vijju123_1vijju123_1

thnx ashish :)