function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jacoclockedjacoclocked 

Dev console says devconsole$

My dev console is stuck in this wierd mode and I can't figure how to get out of it.  It's occurring on multiple machines and appears to be user related.

The developer console will load. I can open triggers, classes, etc. I even see the query editor and other tabs. In front of the bottom of the dev console is this frame.  It will accept commands but I have no idea how to remove this from the console.

devconsole$

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
ThukkaramThukkaram

CTRL+Shift+L shortcut key on developer console to close the devconsole inline command section

All Answers

Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC

Hello,

Please confirm if you are getting this behavior across the browsers. Also try removing add-ons from the browser, as add-ons are not supported.

jacoclockedjacoclocked
All browsers and multiple computers. I can login as another user and view the console just fine

Sent from my iPhone
Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC

Hello,

I would suggest you to log a case with support for troubleshooting in your Org.

ThukkaramThukkaram

Hi,

Even i experienced the same issue. Logged in with different browser and the issue got resolved.

This devconsole$ screen got opened up due to mispressing of some shortcut keys [shift+<some unknown key>]

ThukkaramThukkaram

CTRL+Shift+L shortcut key on developer console to close the devconsole inline command section

This was selected as the best answer