function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
huniversehuniverse 

Dialler API Integration Code

Hi all,

I need to integrate some dialler  API that will integrate with contacts in Contact Tab. It should show Telephone icon besides every contact.  I also required to code that. Please suggest some ideas, and how to integrate such API. If possible please suggest some demo code link.

Thanks in Advance

H R Dave

srikeerthisrikeerthi

Hi

You cannot do that for Standard Object you cannot change the Tab Style for Standard Object,for

Custom object you can specify the Tab Style.If you need to do this you need to develop a VF page 

and give the image you need using the Static resource and override the list view of Contact list.

Thanks

huniversehuniverse

Thanks for your prompt reply.  I want to know how to start code by using VOIP API  which will provide me dialler functionality to my contact list.  Please suggest any demo code or link which will describe such VOIP integartion in coding side.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion

Thanks

srikeerthisrikeerthi

Try this App in your organization by installing it.

https://sites.secure.force.com/appexchange/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016cjmEAA

Thanks

huniversehuniverse

Thanks for your quick help.  Can you please suggest me how to achieve such functionality by code. Any link, suggestions.

As i need to code , i am looking for any code related help.

Thanks

srikeerthisrikeerthi

There are no links or code available directly for this functionality,you need to go through the App.

Thanks