function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GregWGregW 

Developer Support Engineer - Salesforce.com

Description: The Force.com platform is the most scalable, secure and popular on-demand platform in the world today. You can develop and instantaneously deploy applications without any infrastructure - 100% on-demand. We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual ready to drive our customers to creating excellent applications on the Force.com platform. If you seek to join our talented, highly innovative team to enhance the Developer, Customer, and Partner user experience, this might be the perfect fit for you.

Responsibilities:

• Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation

of other salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking

responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.

• Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
  •  The Developer Support Engineer will take the initiative to create knowledge base materials dedicated

towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community.

Required Skills/Experience:

• BA/BS degree in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record.
  • 3+ years engineering / programming work experience.
  • Visualforce and Apex code experience
  • Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
  • Solid knowledge of XML, preferably experience using server-to-server web services (SOAP)
  • Solid programming abilities in one or more of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, Ruby,

.NET, JavaScript and Perl.

• Some APIs also require strong AJAX web application development experience and knowledge of browser

compatibility issues.

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
  • Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL

Desired Skills/Experience:

• Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies.
  • Experience as a committer in an Open Source project is a plus.

If interested, please contact me hiring manager Greg Walker  gregwalker@salesforce.com or call him @ 650-653-4516

santhoshsvucasanthoshsvuca

Hi,

I am a salesforce developer. I do not have any prior industrial experience but I have got sufficient knowledge in visual force, Apex and salesforce related tools. I have done my masters project in salesforce.
I am a fresh graduate seeking for an opportunity.
Please let me know if you consider giving me a chance.

Thanks & Regards,
Santhosh,

santhoshsvuca@gmail.com

GregWGregW

Santhosh,

Thank you for the reply.  At this time we are looking for canidates with at least 3 years of work / programming experience.  I highly recommend you review the open job postings at Salesforce and see if there is an opening that matches your work experience.

http://www.salesforce.com/company/careers/locations/

Thanks!

-Greg

elena_arancibiaelena_arancibia

Hi I can provide your demand. If you want we can talk.

Regards

Elena

crocodilecrocodile

Hi,

It is Vishwanath from Hyderabad, India.

I have 28 months of developing experience in a reputed product development company. 

In Salesforce, I have 1+ year experience. 

Education: MS in IT.

Please let me know the status for this position. 

Thx,

Vishwanath

Rakshit Khandelwal 3Rakshit Khandelwal 3

I have a developers account with API enabled still getting error "API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: The REST API is not enabled for this Organization." on HEROKU.

Though working fine on local

Please help

Millar DakkimMillar Dakkim
Hey! With the advancement of technology and lower software development time and cost, custom software is increasing in businesses. Gone are the days when companies used to accept off-the-shelf products without considering software as an option. That' why I wanna recommend you to check Axonim (https://axonim.com/services/custom-software-development.html)