function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
aaustin32aaustin32 

Seeking Developer in Ohio

We are in need of someone in NE Ohio (Akron, Cleveland, Canton) to do some small development projects.  We would like to build a relationship with a developer to attack our projects as they come along.  We are a large local company and can pay competitively.  Please respond with an email and/or phone number.

Thanks!

Ivan FeherIvan Feher

Please contact us. Thank you.

Ivan Feher
http://www.customerforlife.com
toll free: 866-472-5376
ifeher@customerforlife.com

Greg HGreg H

I am currently located in Denver, CO but relocating to Buffalo, NY in late August 2010. It's not Ohio but it's relatively close. Reach out to me if you're interested and we can discuss whether or not this is a good fit. My email is greg@interactiveties.com or you can call my office (303) 317-2235.
-greg

tantotanto

Sales Optimizer (formerly Applied Concepts Institute) is a Select Salesforce Consulting Partner and can help your organization with all aspects of salesforce.com. We have completed numerous custom development projects with clients from an array of industries. These projects have been completed remotely with completed satisfaction and user adoption. I would like the opportunity to discuss these projects in more depth with you.

Regards,

Tim Antonson

tim.antonson@salesoptimizer.com

www.salesoptimizer.com

mm123mm123

Yes we can help you. Please drop an email to get the rates.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

anjaliguptaitanjaliguptait

Hi,

Kindly mail me at anjaliguptait@gmail.com to discuss.

I am in Cincinnati, Ohio.