function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
lescclarkcpdlescclarkcpd 

Quote for developing a cart

Hi

We are looking for a piece of straight-forward development work that I would like completed in the next 4 weeks.  There will be on-going, additional, ad-hoc work over the next year or so.

In short we are looking for a native sf "cart" object that we can use to:

process e-commerce orders -  ie add to & remove from cart

process payments from, for example, paypal

provide customers with invoice / receipting & a simple order / payment history

We are using VF pages via a SF site, with authenticated users, however, it's the function that we are more interested in at this stage.

We are in the UK but are happy to look off-shore - pls provide contact details and any relevant experience. looking to engage within the next 5 days.

thanks

les

ClaiborneClaiborne

Before paying a developer, take a look at MiniStore from Linvio (http://www.linvio.com). It extends Linvio's primary product - PaymentConnect (connection to a variety of credit card vendors - PayPal, Authorize.net, Google Checkout and RBS Worldpay). PaymentConnect is $10 per user per month with a minimum of 10 users. PaymentConnect is only $500 (USD) per year, and it does most of what you want out of the box.

These are all AppExchange products - search AppExchange for Linvio - http://sites.force.com/appexchange/results?type=Apps&keywords=linvio

Disclosure - I work with Ron Wild, CEO of Linvio, from time to time on consulting projects, but I have no involvement in the sale or development of the products. I just wanted to make you aware of a very elegant, very economical solution for your problem.

mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

salesforce.com Gurusalesforce.com Guru

Hi Les,

We are a Global professional IT Services Company providing CRM Services specialized in Salesforce.com, Virtual Assistant Services, Customized Software Development and Staff Augmentation Solutions to various businesses around the world.

We have implemented innumerous projects on Salesforce.com and some for prestigious clients, we have multiple resources on Salesforce.com raging from Architects, Developers, admins and BA’s right here in US and in our offshore.

I will look forward for you email so that we can discuss on it. 

Santosh.

santosh@sysnetts.com

SFDC_ReservoirSFDC_Reservoir

HI,
We take the opportunity to extend our services to your work assignments. 
We comprise team of Advanced Certified Freelance Developers with effective experience on Salesforce.com implementations. 
This comes with impeccable Quality adherence, timeliness and lucid pricing options.
Best
SFDCReservoirs