function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
felicia519felicia519 

web to lead form with attachments

Hello,

I am looking for a solution that will allow visitors to our website using the web to lead form to attach files. We have SF professional edition and the website is created in WordPress.

Thank you,

Felicia

ClaiborneClaiborne

It would be pretty easy to do this, using some code on your web site and the salesforce.com api.

Unfortunately, the professional edition does not allow you to use the api. You can add api access to your salesforce.com org for a little more each month per user. Talk to your salesforce.com sales rep.

You also might look on AppExchange. Approved apps (approved by salesforce.com) on AppExchange can access the api once installed, even if the org is Professional Edition.

TechEye CreationsTechEye Creations

Hi,

PE will not allow API calls so you cannot write code to do file upload. Following are the options:

1. Contact SFDC representative to open up API access for PE in your org. This comes at additional cost. Plus there will be limitation on the SFDC storage space.

OR

2. Lookout for Appexchange apps (marked as Aloha app) which does the functionality you require.

OR

3. Modify your website (in Wordpress) to allow uploading files on your server or some third party storage sites and store the hyperlink in the Lead (created from web-to-lead) instead.

Let us know if you would require any help. Feel free to contact us at support@techeyecreations.com

Thanks,

felicia519felicia519

Could you give me some prices for:

1. developing the code for a form while gaving the api enabled

2. developing the code for our website to allow uploading files on our server and store the hyperlink in the Lead (created from web-to-lead).

3. or if somebody can create a form for our website that will allow attachments - the attachments should be sent to a specific email while a lead will be created into SalesForce.

You can contact me by email with the cost: felicia@wintranslation.com

Thank you very much.

Jon.KilburnJon.Kilburn

You might also consider using Form Assembly.

http://www3.formassembly.com/

- Jon Kilburn

SOQUEL LLCSOQUEL LLC
Recently i did a project for a non profit who has the similar requirements ,check my blog for the solution  http://www.soquelllc.com/blog/2014/11/19/web-to-lead-with-attachments/