function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
acucompacucomp 

Well Rounded Salesforce.com Consultant Required

AcuComp is a fast-growing national firm that sells our system to property-casualty insurance agencies to help them separate themselves from their competition. 

We are looking to hire a Salesforce.com consultant to help replicate our current web-based application in the Salesforce.com Cloud environment.   

You will be working directly with the technical manager of the current system throughout the entire length of the project.

Requirements:

1.  Salesforce.com Architecture, Design, and Development experience

2.  Visual Force, Apex experience

3.  Data Migration experience

4.  Must be able to work remotely with limited supervision

5.  Must be task driven and respectful to committed deadlines.

We are looking for an individual with a wide variety of Salesforce.com skills.  The individual needs to be competent with each skill listed above, but does not need to be an expert.

Must be available to start as soon as possible and be able to devote a majority of their work-time to the project until it is complete.

Qualified and interested candidates should email us at nias@monarchbizdev.com to learn more and submit your resume for consideration.

Dskvap.ax969Dskvap.ax969

Our technical people can handle your project in a best way to provide flexible solutions at each level of usage of the system. We have experienced people who dealt lump sum(More than 40) of salesforce.com projects which includes configuration apex coding, visual force coding, packaged apps, integration with external system using custom development, and intermediate tools like (Informatica, apatar etc.,) data migration etc. Our deliverables include requirement business matrix techniques, design documents, unit test scripts, user acceptance test scripts, deployment plan, and application user guide. 

Waiting for your reply, 
Prad Kiran

miha198206miha198206

Hi,

I'd like to work with your company

I am a senior certified administrator and developer in Salesforce.com platform. I work in IT industry for already 12 years.
I am looking for opportunities to work as an administrator and developer in projects on Force.com platform. My experience in Salesforce.com is 4 years. I have a certificate ‘Certified Force.com Developer’ (401).
I have done a lot of Salesforce.com projects including a difficult complex projects and Salesforce consulting. I am client-oriented and I am very passionate about projects what I do.
I always recommend a better ways to realize the client's needs.
I suggest  my clients qualitative, quick work and affordable price.

Also I have a wide experience and knowledge in websites development including ASP.NET 3.5, MVC, Web Services, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS and integration with a lot of applications. I am able to make integrations of SalesForce.com with other applications using web services or other approaches.

My clients are from the USA, Canada, Netherlands, Australia and Germany.

If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.
Regards, Mikhail.