function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ismsystemsismsystems 

Sr. Developer Salesforce/Force.com

Sr. Developer for Salesforce.com/Force.com

Job description:

We are seeking a Sr. Developer to add to our team. We are a Salesforce partner who provides consulting services to our clients, from full implementations to minor customizations. This is a virtual position and a 1099 independent contractor position.  A mimimum of 3-4 years of robust Salesforce.com development experience (not SFDC Admin), Salesforce Developer or Advanced Developer Certification strongly preferred.  This is a client-facing position, so excellent spoken English is required.

The candidate must possess the following qualities:

analytical, client-ready, good communications skills (both written and verbal), experience in developing Requirements Documentation, team player, leader, extensive web application experience, database integration and migration experience, proven track record in development and testing effort estimation.

Experience in the force.com platform a must, including Apex classes, Apex triggers and VisualForce pages. Experience with ETL tools a big plus: Scribe, Apatar, Talend, Pervasive, Boomi, and others. Experience developing on the web a big plus: D/HTML/HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, Web services, Web APIs, etc. Experience with the iOS and/or Android platforms another big plus.

super developersuper developer

I have 2 years Experience with Salesforce.com.

I can handle your project in a best way to provide flexible solutions at each level of usage of the system. I have experienced people who dealt lump sum(More than 20) of salesforce.com projects which includes configuration apex coding, visual force coding, packaged apps, integration with external system using custom development, and intermediate tools like (Informatica, apatar,pervasive etc.,) data migration etc. my deliverables include requirement business matrix techniques, design documents, unit test scripts, user acceptance test scripts, deployment plan, and application user guide.

Please do contact with us for further steps.
Our Skypeid is dskvap. PLease ping us once when come online.

Waiting for your reply,
Radhika

Dskvap.ax969Dskvap.ax969

Hi there,

We have team in salesforce.com. Our team having 2 yrs of experience dealt many projects in salesforce and its integration with other databases. We used apatar, Pervesive and other tools for integrating with salesforce.com. We are negotiate with our hourly rates. We have expertise in Apex coding and Vf Pages developement and Configuration of salesforce.com.

Thanks,

PradKiran.

Dskvap.ax969Dskvap.ax969

Our technical people can handle Salesforce.com projects in a best way to provide flexible solutions at each level of usage of the system. We have experienced people who dealt lump sum(More than 50) of SFDC projects which includes configuration apex coding, visual force coding, packaged apps, integration with external system using custom development, and intermediate tools like (Informatica, apatar etc.,) data migration etc. Our deliverables include requirement business matrix techniques, design documents, unit test scripts, user acceptance test scripts, deployment plan, and application user guide. 

Our Skypeid is dskvap. Please ping us once when come online. We can extend our working timings for you.

Waiting for your reply, 
Prad Kiran

WilmaFWilmaF

We are a cloud computing company situated in Bangalore, India. We have 3 years of experience in SalesForce development and take up outsourced projects which we develop in-house and implement at cost effective rates.

Looking forward to this opportunity and a potential future tie-up for more projects. Please feel free to get in touch with me for any queries.

Our charges: USD 25/hr. We will submit a periodic work report to ensure smooth process/communication of tasks between the client and the development center here in India.

Wilma Fernandes

Director – Business Development

Riverdale Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Mobile: +91 98453 88515 | E-mail: wilma.fernandes@riverdale.co.in I www.riverdale.co.in

325, 8th Main Basaveshwaranagar, Bangalore | INDIA