function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dhart@sayers.comdhart@sayers.com 

Local Atlanta SF developer needed

We are located in Atlanta and need a developer to help implement a discount management module into the quote module.

Please contact me at dhart@sayers.com

super developersuper developer

Hi,

Our company is located in India. We communicate with our clients(different parts from world) through skype for gathering of requirements and daily update.

I can handle your project in a best way to provide flexible solutions at each level of usage of the system. I have experienced people who dealt lump sum(More than 30) of salesforce.com projects which includes configuration apex coding, visual force coding, packaged apps, integration with external system using custom development, and intermediate tools like (Informatica, apatar etc.,) data migration etc. Our deliverables include requirement business matrix techniques, design documents, unit test scripts, user acceptance test scripts, deployment plan, and application user guide.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of tests in salesforce.com(sample requirement) to prove my strength.

Please do contact with us for further steps.

Our Skypeid is dskvap. PLease ping us once when come online.

Can I know your Contact details.

Waiting for your reply,
Prad Kiran

mbhardwajmbhardwaj

Hi,

We have a rich experience in Force.com development (APEX, Visualforce), deployment of managed apps on Appexchange, training, integration and implementation.

Our certified team is capable in providing end-to-end solutions with post implementation support.

Please visit our website (www.softappspro.com) to know more about us and also feel free to connect to us at mbhardwaj@softappspro.com for further details.

Thanks

UsamaRasheedUsamaRasheed

Hi,

This is to  inform that I have over 4 years of experience working with Salesforce.com platform.I specialize in following areas

• Business Analysis
  • Force.com Platform (S-controls,Visualforce,Apex,workflows,approval process etc)
  • Implementation/Training 
  • Administration

Please let me know if you require my assistance.

Best Regards,

Usama Rasheed

Force Consulting

Freelance Salesforce Consultant

usama.rasheed@forceconsulting.co.uk

www.forceconsulting.co.uk

"On Demand Consultancy Services"